iTwinge tactile keyboard for iPhone

this is a good idea if you want an iphone/blackberry

only problem is its an iphone.
    jk/lol
    09-16-09 06:52 PM
    Yeah I caught that in the blogs at iphoneblog. Man that thing is terribly
    cheezy. I couldn't imagine having to carry it around either.
    09-16-09 07:23 PM
    yeah every time you get a txt you have to pull this condom out of your pocket and slide it onto your device.
    09-17-09 12:06 PM
    I can't believe someone actually made this. I know it took time and all that, but...
    09-17-09 08:28 PM
    I can't believe someone actually made this. I know it took time and all that, but...
    My thoughts exactly.
    09-18-09 07:01 AM
    If you don't like the touchscreen then why did you buy an iphone. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 03:02 AM
    Interesting concept but I'm not sure it's very practical. I could not imagine myself carrying this around in my pocket or attached to my phone all the time. Not that I own an iPhone or anything but still.
    09-20-09 01:36 AM
    That's about on-par with that thing someone came out with for the Storm a while back.

Where you put a clear, textured overlay (akin to bubble wrap) onto the screen so when you're typing, you "feel" the keys.
    09-20-09 06:20 PM
    I just loved the fact that it was in black. So basically, by slipping that thing on, it ends up looking a lot like a BlackBerry. Just in time for Halloween!
    09-20-09 08:51 PM
    Interesting concept but I'm not sure it's very practical. I could not imagine myself carrying this around in my pocket or attached to my phone all the time. Not that I own an iPhone or anything but still.
    -Agreed *as I wait for my storm to reboot after a battery pull* Still don't see myself switching over anytime soon! :-)
    09-20-09 10:11 PM
    I thought it was a great idea but I've got a BB 8900 so I've never used a touchscreen. I wanted to see what others has to say before I sent the link to a friend and I can see the general consensus is that it's not too practical.
    09-20-09 11:50 PM
    Post #3 sums it up best.
    09-21-09 06:18 AM
    If you don't like the touchscreen then why did you buy an iphone. Lol

I agree. It doesn't seem to make sense. People buy the iPhone because they want a full touchscreen. If you wanted a physical qwerty keyboard then you should have bought something else. But, I guarantee that there are people buying it.

09-21-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD