imgEdit is a image editing application for the BlackBerry(R) especially BlackBerry(R) OS5 and higher. You can use imgEdit to manipulate the image such as rotating in 90, 180 and 270 degrees, flip and mirror the image, add special effect such as GreyScale, Sepia, Negative, Emboss, Scatter and many more effects. If the image is too big to send via email you can resize the image, add custom text, import a frame image to put around the image. For advanced users you can use the RGB and HSB feature to alter the color of the image. An added bonus is the Warhol effect. Changes in the image can be saved in JPG format or email to anyone.

Features
    ---------
    *The only image editing of this kind for the BlackBerry
    *Supports Bmp, GIF, JPG and PNG pictures
    *Integrates with the Media, Files and Camera applications
    *Rotate, Crop, Resize, Zoom, Flip and Mirror image
    *Add special effects like: Greyscale, Sepia, Negative, *Interlace, Paint, Scatter and more. 14 effects
    *Special Warhol effect
    *Change image RGB, HSB and Brightness. Total control of color imaging
    *Set the image to Wallpaper
    *Simple line and rectangle drawing for Touch screen devices
    *Add text to the image
    *Import any picture into the editing picture such as Frame, text
    *Save image or screen
    *Email image or screen
    *Undo function

Click here to download imgEdit - All in one image editing App. Rotate, Resize, Crop, Effects, Color control and more - Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    07-08-10 11:20 PM
    Wow this is awesome been waiting for this for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 10:56 PM
    new beta 1.0.2 here

http://www.toysoft.ca/bb/imgEdit.jad

changes
    --------

1. added frames
    2. added background blur
    3. added rub thru

07-13-10 11:20 PM
    ota http://www.toysoft.ca/os5/imgEdit.jad

Set all permissions to allow for imgEdit after install.

changes
    ---------
    - New tools icons
    - added freehand tool for better control of selection. With freehand selection doesnt have to be in rectangle. you can now apply effect on Selection or Background.
    - fixed the crop on non touch screens
    - added circle drawing for touch screens
    - auto rotate if the image is in the wrong orientation when loading it
    - when editing you can edit the original image or the resized image
    - added custom borders. Borders now draw to the image itself instead around the screen

Link imgEdit - Ultimat image editing App. Rotate, Resize, Crop, Effects, Color control and more - Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    08-08-10 02:02 PM
    V2.0 released with complete new interface.

ota install http://www.toysoft.ca/os5/imgEdit.jad
    12-30-10 06:16 PM
    Is there a tool to fix red eye ?
    12-31-10 10:02 AM
    Sorry to bust your bubble on this one. I had to delete the trial version as I was getting sick of watching the red "processing" watermark. 5 minutes of waiting to see what the outcome is going to look like isnt acceptable.

While the interface looks good, the lack of documentation had me scratching my head as to what the icons on the bottom meant. The RGB sliders are great, if you know before hand the percentage you need. Since there is no realtime preview of the changes, it's really a trial and error type program.

I tried 3 different photos on my brand new torch, each time, the processing time got me more frustrated.... I love my bb, but man, iPhone photo apps sure beat the snot out of anything I've seen for bb.

Glad I didn't buy this program on impulse, and instead downloaded the trial.
    12-31-10 10:45 AM
    Sorry to bust your bubble on this one. I had to delete the trial version as I was getting sick of watching the red "processing" watermark. 5 minutes of waiting to see what the outcome is going to look like isnt acceptable.

While the interface looks good, the lack of documentation had me scratching my head as to what the icons on the bottom meant. The RGB sliders are great, if you know before hand the percentage you need. Since there is no realtime preview of the changes, it's really a trial and error type program.

I tried 3 different photos on my brand new torch, each time, the processing time got me more frustrated.... I love my bb, but man, iPhone photo apps sure beat the snot out of anything I've seen for bb.

Glad I didn't buy this program on impulse, and instead downloaded the trial.
    if you have large image then i would recommend that you resize it to 50%. When dealing with large image it takes time and on mobile devices it WILL be slow.

if you select Help from the menu it will tell you what the icon is for the main toolbar.

when you change contract, brightness and rgb you can see the changes in realtime with the preview images. On the left is the original and on the right is the edited version.
    12-31-10 11:49 AM
    Is there a tool to fix red eye ?
    Not yet but we can try adding this feature next.
    12-31-10 11:50 AM
    Man, I should have thought of that! Great idea, I'm excited for that one. I can fix my pics so it doesn't look like I have a demon baby
    12-31-10 12:49 PM
    Cool- When you do- let me know - then I'll be real interested !
    12-31-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD