From BBLeaks.com:
    Leaked: BlackBerry Style 9670 OS 6.0.0.407 | BlackBerry Leaks

Here is a nice treat for any BlackBerry user that is stylish enough to own a Style 9670. OS 6.0.0.407 has dropped for you stylish users you. The last leaked Style 9670 OS build was .329, so .407 is a fairly nice step up. No word on what the changes may be.

Download Style 9670 OS 6.0.0.407 from:

* FreakShare
    * Upload.to

*DISCLAIMER* – This is an unofficial RIM software release. If you choose to install, do so at your own risk! BB Leaks is not responsible for any malfunctions or abnormalities that may occur.
    12-06-10 04:47 PM
    so far it appears the camera doesn't flake like the last .329 leak did. had a weird yellow light flash phantom-style but did a battery pull, so far all is well. i do have berrybuzz installed and had to reconfig it, but i am on the 7 day trial so not sure if that means much.
    12-07-10 04:51 AM
    Installed it and it seems to be running fine but, no idea what improvements there are. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    12-07-10 12:06 PM
    12-07-10 03:46 PM
    so far it appears the camera doesn't flake like the last .329 leak did. had a weird yellow light flash phantom-style but did a battery pull, so far all is well. i do have berrybuzz installed and had to reconfig it, but i am on the 7 day trial so not sure if that means much.
    You have to reconfig BerryBuzz every time u install a new OS regardless it seems....
    12-07-10 06:03 PM
    Not sure if it's a bad install, but after 24hrs running this the battery discharge rate totally sucks!! After many battery pulls after install, it is still drawing the battery down at a rate of 8.15%/hr. Looks like I'm going back to .329, it was settled down to .5%/hr the next morning after installing. I've installed at least 30 Official, leaked and hybrid OS's in my Tour and never seen battery usage this bad. Good luck to those who try this OS.
    12-08-10 10:38 PM
    I've been running the leak on mine for 3 days now and battery life is exactly the same. I'm a heavy user and can usually get my battery to last till at least 5 or 6 pm before needing a charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 10:55 PM
    I've been running the leak on mine for 3 days now and battery life is exactly the same. I'm a heavy user and can usually get my battery to last till at least 5 or 6 pm before needing a charge.

Guess I'll give it one more try, I un-installed/re-installed the OS on my puter and just finished wiping and re-installing it on my Style. May have been a bad install, never had that problem before but you never know. I will do a follow up later on my findings, thanks for the info!!
    12-08-10 11:35 PM
    Guess the previous attempt was a bad install on either the OS or one of my apps, battery life is back to awesome again, been off the charger for over three hours now and discharge rate is at -.3%/hr, that's more like it!! Over all the OS seems to be running real smooth and fast. I will update after a few more days of settling time.
    12-09-10 12:10 PM
    I installed this version on Thursday, and already I have noticed a big improvement with my battery life over the previous leaks. I also had a pretty big memory leak with the last 2 leaks that seems to be much better with this version. And I also don't have the lag I had, so overall I'm much more satisfied with .407. Still going to monitor it for a few more days and see how it does.
    12-11-10 12:25 PM
    I need help with my 9670. I received it from a friend that works for an app company in S.F. so across the entire screen, in watermark, is written "beta". It's not on the wallpaper so is there anyway I can remove it before I activate it for myself?

btw... it's running 6.0.0.96. yet since it's not activated, I can't tell what the difference is from my 9330's 6.0.0.357
    12-11-10 12:31 PM
    Installed this on a buddy's Style a few days ago...

-Battery life is vastly improved, could probably make it through 2 days if needed, even with heavy use.
    -Memory is much more stable, had an issue with it leaking out with the stock OS.
    -Less lag, everything seems quicker

He's liking this OS much better then the one that it came out of the box with. He is a beginner BB user, but says that this build is noticeably better then before. He loves his BB even more now.

I had to upload it for him, so here's a link in case anyone needs it...

9670AMEA_PBr6.0.0_rel1609_PL4.4.0.314_A6.0.0.407.e xe - 160.8 MB
    lsme420 likes this.
    12-12-10 12:38 PM
    This is official now thru Sprint and I'm wondering is everyone in agreement this is the best OS so far for the Style 9670?

12-17-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD