ok here it is thanks to storm2 ,

take a piece of paper .. fold it up about .. 3 times or so .. then make it about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch ish wide... so it will be like a 1/4 inch think square set it on the center of your battery ... put the baterry back back on . and whalah it will now click in every corner ! if you need help.. ask
    11-24-08 12:40 AM
    quit being a post *****!....the guy already posted it, you dont need to start an entire new thread about the same issue.
    11-24-08 12:51 AM
    Works great!!!
    11-24-08 12:53 AM
    quit being a post *****!....the guy already posted it, you dont need to start an entire new thread about the same issue.
    sorry people wanted a step by step and there go.. so stop being a ***** in general !

also better way i found was take duck tape and just fold it into its self over and over the same size of batter put the cover on .. and call it good.
    11-24-08 12:55 AM
    Will this cause any unnecessary pressure on anything that might be sensitive? (In the sense of causing more or faster wear & tear) Will the initial problem come back eventually over time after this is done?
    11-24-08 01:06 AM
    Will this cause any unnecessary pressure on anything that might be sensitive? (In the sense of causing more or faster wear & tear) Will the initial problem come back eventually over time after this is done?
    Probably yes. Thats why its a temp fix. You should get a new phone when verzion get some in. Yes its going put a lot of pressure and when wear down you would have to put something bigger in there to put more pressure for the work
    11-24-08 01:16 AM
    Probably yes. Thats why its a temp fix. You should get a new phone when verzion get some in. Yes its going put a lot of pressure and when wear down you would have to put something bigger in there to put more pressure for the work
    But I dont think that the storms coming are not going to have a different build quality than the ones already released. As far as rumors going around about the cause of the shortage and the second coming of the storm , it is concerning software not hardware.

I dont know if I'm just lucky but my corners click with no problem although the corners have a lighter click feel than the center of the screen. Is this solution for phones that have corners that dont click at all or just to solve the "softer click" of the corners?
    Last edited by skyys; 11-24-08 at 01:26 AM.
    11-24-08 01:22 AM
    This works!
    11-24-08 01:25 AM
    But I dont think that the storms coming are not going to have a different build quality than the ones already released. As far as rumors going around about the cause of the shortage and the second coming of the storm , it is concerning software not hardware.

I dont know if I'm just lucky but my corners click with no problem although the corners have a lighter click feel than the center of the screen. Is this solution for phones that have corners that dont click at all or just to solve the "softer click" of the corners?
    It a solution for a phone that one of the corners don't click at all
    11-24-08 01:31 AM
    the more preasure you put on that back plate .. aka the thicker the paper fold or what not .. the easier it is to press ... i had very thick and i would go to touch and it would click ..
    11-24-08 01:58 AM
    why would you want to do this? is there something wrong with the phone in general or are some of you just having problems. You shouldn't have to shove paper behind the touch screen to have the phone work better. thats ghetto.
    11-24-08 03:50 AM
    yuup so i did the click screen fix ... and took it out to feel the difference and now the entire left side of the screen no longer works . ... put the fix back in .. the opposite side works and the opp dosent .. ****ing **** mother****er i am pissed god **** **** **** **** ****** ***** .. **** licker .. ughh im pissed and am now going to go and kill my slef.
    LOL guess we should close this thread. Quick fix just quick f'd your phone. Sorry bud. Hope you get it sorted out.
    11-24-08 04:19 AM
    This is my first post, but I just had to say thank you to the OP. This works. It may be ghetto, but it solves a problem that both of my storms had. It makes a cool device with problems into a really great device. It is so much more usable now. Typing speed and accuracy are way up because I don't have to remember where to push harder to get the letters to register. I used a velcro one-wrap folded onto itself and placed it closest to the middle of the phone. It seems to be just the right amount. Thanks
    11-24-08 04:24 AM
    This is my first post, but I just had to say thank you to the OP. This works. It may be ghetto, but it solves a problem that both of my storms had. It makes a cool device with problems into a really great device. It is so much more usable now. Typing speed and accuracy are way up because I don't have to remember where to push harder to get the letters to register. I used a velcro one-wrap folded onto itself and placed it closest to the middle of the phone. It seems to be just the right amount. Thanks
    Hope you read the OP's other post about how his screen is f'd up now. Here I'll help since its only in the post right before yours.
    yuup so i did the click screen fix ... and took it out to feel the difference and now the entire left side of the screen no longer works . ... put the fix back in .. the opposite side works and the opp dosent .. ****ing **** mother****er i am pissed god **** **** **** **** ****** ***** .. **** licker .. ughh im pissed and am now going to go and kill my slef.
    11-24-08 04:26 AM
    Hey... I just asked about my screen not clicking in 1 of the corners... He said that the star-like screw below and to the left of the battery can be adjusted by turning the screw either clockwise or counter clockwise... I've done the temp fix with the paper... once i find a screw driver that fits the size of the screw I'll try it!
    02-09-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD