Hey, this is a thread to post POSITIVE comments on your storm. I just wanted to say that i really like the storm, I have no issues with the typing, accelerometer, or anything else. Mine's running extremely fast and is extremely responsive. My favorite phone I've ever owned by far.
    12-18-08 09:57 PM
    ugh this thread wont last ... but ... i love mine too ! lol
    12-18-08 10:00 PM
    First Blackberry I've owned. And I see myself owning quite a few in the future. I sold my previous phone (Voyager) in 30 minutes on craigslist thanks to my Storm. Love everything about it.
    12-18-08 10:02 PM
    Oh Storm, my lovely Storm... oh... wait a minute... I'm getting a replacement on Monday... so I better not get too attached...

Um... I'll be back later.
    12-18-08 10:04 PM
    LOL ... another good thread. Maybe new people reading this forum will finally realize there are a LOT of people who happen to LIKE there Storms. I know I love mine!!
    12-18-08 10:12 PM
    I love mine... First BB and I think it is great. Sure it will get better with software updates...but I think it is still working great.
    12-18-08 10:17 PM
    I am on my 3rd one... first a BRICK then a 7200i and now the STORM (it replaced my TREO) and I have nothing but good things to say about it so far! Little gripes here and there but for the most part it rocks.
    12-18-08 10:20 PM
    Hey ultra and anyone else who can answer, how'd you get version 4.7.0.76 for Verizon? I thought that was only on Telus.
    12-18-08 10:34 PM
    Love my storm as well!

A few issues here and there but heres the way i see it:

The many great things this device can do greatly outweigh all of the bad things
    12-18-08 10:36 PM
    I love everything about the storm! It is the best phone I have ever had. I usually buy a new phone every year but I can actually see myself keeping this until my contract expires in 2010!! With the software updates, its only going to get better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 10:58 PM
    Ha ha I love my storm. I am actually waiting on my third one to come, stupid problems with the other two but nothing that I can't deal with, must agree the good def out weighs the bad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 11:37 PM
    I went to the Verizon store and did not like it BUT one of my best friends loved it and he bought it and only has good things to say, its his first bb too, so i guess it just depends on the person.
    12-18-08 11:51 PM
    I love mine too. My 1st BB and have to say I can't see myself ever going back to anything else. I'm one of the luck ones with a unit that has been nearly flawless from day one. Installed official .75 update and made it even better. Leaked .83 is getting me really excited. Waiting for some more results from those that are doing it now. Its going to be a late night.
    12-18-08 11:58 PM
    I don't think that there are a lot of bad Storms, it's just that people who have no issues don't say anything, and anyone who does posts it.
    12-19-08 08:43 AM
    I, as well love my storm, First BB, havn't had to replace it. I guess I was one of the lucky ones...I am def. a BB user 4 LIFE
    12-19-08 08:53 AM
    I love my storm as well. I can type on it better than I could my curve. With the new .83, it runs much faster than .75. And its SOOO good looking! It has almost replaced my Zune, all I need is a 16gb stick instead of the 8 and I can put all of my music, and more movies on it. The only thing that I can complain about is the lack of themes and games, which I am well aware will be fixed soon. All in all, it is by far the best phone I have ever used!
    12-19-08 09:16 AM
    I just got mine yesterday, so I haven't had much time with it, but I am LOVING it so far. The best mobile device I've ever owned in my opinion...
    12-19-08 09:21 AM
    I have had my storm for three days and I really like it. However, I am having a signal problem in my house, not sure if I am going to keep it for the signal problem. I don't have a land line, so my cell is my only connection to the outside world. Other than the signal prob, the phone works great, camera is a bit slow but I like the picture quality Word Mole is probably the best invention since chocolate, and the surepress screen is freakin sweet!
    12-19-08 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD