Does anyone have any ideal were to find the email file information on th Storm?

What I mean I have 3 emails address, and one is not mine "[email protected]" I know that it is their but can not delete it.
    05-06-09 09:30 AM
    I have the exact same issue with my att 8900 with the same email address as well This is what i found when i googled the email address. It's really weird! We cant be the only two people with this issue. Mine happened after updating to 5.0.0.238 When did yours start?
    10-02-09 11:33 PM
    have you logged into your BIS account and tried deleting it there?
    10-02-09 11:41 PM
    If it's not listed on your BIS account, then look for corresponding Service Books and delete them, then reboot. If that doesn't work, it could be a messed up theme with a static icon bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 11:56 PM
    I have it to. However, the only place that I've seen it is in the Hockey News app. Its one of the sign in options when I first load the app after an OS update. The drop down list has my personal addresses plus the address you listed. No idea what it is. Not listed in my BIS.
    10-03-09 12:51 AM
    Deleting the service book for the [email protected] did the trick. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself but thank you very much for the advice. Even though the icon was hidden, it really bothered me that it was there. I felt like someone had remotely accessed my Berry and was messing with my $h!T, you know? Anyways, thanks again!
    10-04-09 10:40 PM
    I'm having a similar problem with berrypopup on my bold, [email protected] shows up in the settings part (see attached pic) and I've never seen that email before. wtf?

I went to see if there was a service book for it but there's not.
    Last edited by ninja please; 10-10-09 at 03:55 PM.
    10-10-09 03:50 PM
    I think everyone who has that email address should send an email to that address from your cell phone and ask

Who are you? Why is your email account on my cell phone?
    10-10-09 04:18 PM
    I have the same email address showing in Drivesafe.ly I also do not have a service book for it and it is not in my BIS page either. Does any one know where this is coming from? I see that we all have different Carriers and devices with different OSes. WTF?
    01-09-10 01:28 PM
    I recently upgraded the OS on my Bold 9000 to 5.0 and applied the browser fix and the SMS fix. I am wondering if anyone else also did this and is seeing this email address on their device. I can see it on DriveSafe.ly only as one of the listed email addresses.

I suspect that on of the files in the browser fix or SMS fix contained this email address. Any thoughts?
    01-16-10 09:34 PM
    i just downloaded the smrtguard free and i show that address as well. WTF?
    02-05-10 08:43 PM
    02-05-10 09:06 PM
    If it's not listed on your BIS account, then look for corresponding Service Books and delete them, then reboot. If that doesn't work, it could be a messed up theme with a static icon bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Deleting the service book worked for me. I still have no idea what it was or where it came from, but everything works fine with it gone.
    02-06-10 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD