On My 3rd Curve...Anyone beat me yet
    06-03-08 04:17 PM
    What is the Problem? Please share
    06-03-08 04:27 PM
    It would good to share your problems with other Verizon customers since you keep having problems.
    06-03-08 05:00 PM
    Ya, why have you had to replace them all over. Again?
    I am on my 4th 8830, but that is in a years time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 09:25 PM
    Ya, why have you had to replace them all over. Again?
    I am on my 4th 8830, but that is in a years time.

That is still very excessive. I have never needed to exchange any of my 3 BB's ever for issues.
    06-03-08 09:29 PM
    You would think that after taking a year plus to release a device after Cingular does that Verizon could produce a quality product...
    06-03-08 09:30 PM
    I'm 15, from it sitting in my football locker, to the weight room, stuff happens.

06-03-08 09:30 PM
    I'm 15, from it sitting in my football locker, to the weight room, stuff happens.

Oh I see. I thought your devices continually was the problem.
    06-03-08 09:33 PM
    I'm on my second curve My first one would freeze, delete all my messages from all inboxes. Would delete my bb messanger chats and convos. The screen would then change to all white and I'd have to reboot more than once! Luckily I was still within my 30 days so they were able to give me a new one. The problem now is trying to transfer all my info from one bb to another. I'm afraid of transfering over any bad files or downloads to my new baby... =( Lets see how it goes....
    06-03-08 11:13 PM
    I am on my 3rd curve too and I am still in my 30 days

I am honestly about ready to give up and go with something else.

It seems like everyday, I have to do more than one battery pull in order to make or receive calls because there is no sound in the ear piece.

I have read on here that it is an MMS issue, and others have said it isn't normal.

I have talked to numerous reps at Verizon and they all say the same thing..."that sounds like a unique issue"

I LOVE my curve but this battery pull thing is getting annoying especially when i miss calls because there is no sound in the ear piece, and I have to pull the battery again!

Once in awhile is fine, but everyday is just wrong
    Last edited by sebastianscove; 06-04-08 at 10:38 AM. Reason: grammer correction
    06-04-08 10:37 AM
    Wow I have had no problem with my curve "Knock on wood" but I did have several problems when I started with a BB 8703e and the 8830. The pearl I had only for 2 months and that was no problem still have that one for sale since I got the curve. Strange I would like to recommand there is a program that you can download for free it is called soft reset and this way you don't have to do a battery pull. this does the same thing as a battery pull. Check it out. Sorry don't have the link but it is called Soft reset. Works great
    06-05-08 10:15 AM
    no need for a 3rd party app just do ALT +left cap and del it will reset the device.
    06-05-08 10:17 AM
    i keep hearing crackling now when im on a call.........this blows i might be going towards curve number 4
    06-05-08 10:22 AM
    that noise is sometimes caused by the connection... Verizon has no clue why or how to fix it, it's not RIM.... you hang up and it works fine.... but kinda a pain....
    06-05-08 10:34 AM
    i'm on my second. a pin in the charging port bent/broke on my first one. it took 30+ minutes at the verizon store but they replaced it the phone and gave me the new battery.
    06-05-08 11:26 AM
    i have alot of problems with bb messenger...is anyone having any?
    06-05-08 01:57 PM
    Wow are you using these as a hammer just kidding. Mine works and another person I know have had no problems maybe it was a bad batch sent to the store/Area
    06-06-08 11:14 AM
    Mine works what is yours not doing or what is the problem?
    06-06-08 11:16 AM
    no need for a 3rd party app just do ALT +left cap and del it will reset the device.
    Thanks for the info but it is the Right cap key not the left.
    plus also just discovered the soft reset program is no longer so I like your info
    thanks
    06-06-08 11:34 AM
    i swapped out y fone i heard alot of static yesterday im on 4 babyy
    06-06-08 01:18 PM
    Hmm I've noticed a couple times that phone calls are breaking up I thought maybe it was the connection...I do have vzw and that's been happeningv more in the last year...the other thing that is bothering me is my texts won't send...there's no reason for it connection is fine it will tell me the device failed or something....otherwise I love my new curve

06-06-08 01:36 PM
    Am on my 2nd Curve and 3rd BB.
    The 1st curve had a sticking trackball and I got an 8800 to replace tht one and then got a Curve after.

06-06-08 02:02 PM
    Hmm I've noticed a couple times that phone calls are breaking up I thought maybe it was the connection...I do have vzw and that's been happeningv more in the last year...the other thing that is bothering me is my texts won't send...there's no reason for it connection is fine it will tell me the device failed or something....otherwise I love my new curve

happens to me too and sometimes when my girlfriend sends me a mms she has tio send it like 10 times until it sends

but love this phoneeee
    06-06-08 02:34 PM
    On My 3rd Curve...Anyone beat me yet
    I'm on my fourth in two weeks.
    06-06-08 07:30 PM
    I am on my third curve in one week after going thru five pearl's in a one week span.
    It maybe a software problem.
    06-24-08 06:42 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD