BGR interviewed Verizon Wireless CMO Marni Walden.
    Of course, the question about RIM was last but she said we can hope for three new devices!

Where does that leave you guys with RIM? If I�m not mistaken, Verizon Wireless was at one point the largest seller of BlackBerry devices in the U.S. Maybe I�m wrong about that, but you were a very, very large partner. With the company going through a transition period, do you see Research In Motion being a strong part of your lineup in the future?

I do. RIM is still very, very important in the enterprise space. It does resonate in some of the consumer space as well, particularly with BBM. We�ll have three devices this year that we will bring to market with RIM. We�ll continue our partnership and it�ll be important for now going forward.
    Full interview here:
    BGR Interview: Verizon Wireless CMO Marni Walden on Android, Apple, tablets and new BlackBerry phones
    06-16-11 09:34 AM
    We have heard rumor of the Bold Touch and the Storm 3. What is the rumored third???
    06-16-11 10:07 AM
    Maybe the new Curve touch
    06-16-11 10:10 AM
    The question is what verizon wont get

There are 4 possible devices:

Bold 9900
    Torch 2
    Storm 3
    Curve Touch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 10:30 AM
    My choice would be the Torch2, but I have not heard rumor of that being produced CDMA.
    06-16-11 10:37 AM
    As much as I like my Storm 2, I'm looking forward to once again using a "traditional" BlackBerry and I can't wait for the Bold-Touch to show up at Verizon.

06-16-11 10:39 AM
    I think the third device (after the Bold Touch & Full Touch/Storm 3) will be the new Curve/Sedona. That phone has already been seen with Verizon markings and is a much more logical 'low price compliment' to the Bold series.
    06-16-11 12:39 PM
    Everyone is forgetting something, a Tablet is a "device" also. Could it be the PlayBook wifi, or better yet the PlayBook LTE is the 3rd device?
    06-16-11 01:43 PM
    Its a bold touch, a curve touch and the full touchscreen storm....thats my guess
    06-16-11 02:24 PM
    Storm3/Monaco, the Bold Touch and the Appollo or whatever the "new" re-re-release of the Curve is.

I doubt the phone that we all know as the AT&T Torch ever comes to Vzw.
    06-20-11 09:24 AM
    The question is what verizon wont get

There are 4 possible devices:

Bold 9900
    Torch 2
    Storm 3
    Curve Touch

Torch2 will be att exclusive again.

06-25-11 03:51 AM
    I agree the torch will be att only again... I really wanted that berry, but not enought to switch providers
    07-06-11 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD