Hi,

Is there a way to block certain incoming calls if you know the number ? Just reject the calls rather than letting them leave a voice mail.

Cell phone and landline both.

Rintu
    03-20-08 10:52 AM
    I pretty sure you can set up a call screen on your landline, but only through their customer service. However, my experience with cell phones has been that there is no way to block individuals from calling. I've had sprint and tmobile and both have told me simply to change my number (which is not so simple since thee's usually a charge!). There certainly could be things out there ulce never heard of, but that has been what I've run into. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 11:38 AM
    try to get some shareware applications which has call filter capabilities like the AntairCallScreener
    03-20-08 11:47 AM
    hmm....

AT&T has launched "smartlimits" which is basically for parental control over kids' cell phones..but has this call blocking feature...$4.99 per month/per line.

landline..verizon used to offer a call block earlier but now has clubbed it with call intercept service for $5 per month...but cannot block calls from businesses, calls from outside ur calling area !!

i was hoping to find some third part apps which doesn't have a recurring fee...lemme checkout the sharewares...

thanks
    03-20-08 12:02 PM
    ExGirlfriend would be a great name for such an app
    03-20-08 12:16 PM
    Try Black & Whitelist
    03-20-08 12:21 PM
    Anybody willing to write a comprehensive review on iCall Manager ???
    04-13-08 03:17 PM
    I think there is a good one o Berryreview.com or the forum section of crackberry and the soft dev site has a goo outline, both are sold in the CB store for $25
    12-10-08 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD