Ok folks, today, March 28th, 2009 is Earth Hour.
    Earth Hour

If you're not familiar with what Earth Hour is, it's taking one hour (8:30pm to 9:30pm) to turn off your lights and electrical items. 72 Countries are participating and hundreds of cities.

Reduce carbon emissions in our atmosphere, reduce oil usage and power usage just by shutting down your lights for 1 hour.

A small part can do good for everyone.

Thanks.

Oh, but you can use your blackberry for light if you need it!!
    03-28-09 07:55 AM
    Haha I don't know.. I think the blackberries should stay off too.. That being said I'll probably be tapping away at mine..

But yes, everyone participate!
    03-28-09 08:55 AM
    I'll be turning on all my lights that hour.

And I'm going for a drive.
    03-28-09 10:46 AM
    I'll be turning on all my lights that hour.

And I'm going for a drive.
    hahahaha

+ juan
    03-28-09 10:47 AM
    Sweet! There's some more people taking part

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 11:28 AM
    I'm gonna go ahead and do it, i have lots of candles around my house, so it won't be a problem...
    03-28-09 11:31 AM
    earth used to get a whole day, now just an hour?

thought that was funny..leno said it last night
    03-28-09 12:40 PM
    I'm not participating in this. Sorry earth; but I have guests coming over at that time.

03-28-09 01:32 PM
    I won't participate in it because I'll probably forget anyway. Just one question though, what ever happened to earth DAY???
    03-28-09 04:02 PM
    They still have it. It isn't today. I can't remember what day exactly but the elementar school kidsin our town go around picking up garbage

03-28-09 07:42 PM
    I completely forgot about it being today, even though I previously heard about this being advertised beforehand. I think I was playing Resident Evil 5 at the time...
    03-28-09 10:10 PM
    And the reason everyone did this tonight was......

03-28-09 10:44 PM
    Go home frog....
    03-29-09 12:19 AM
    Back-space, I am home now. With all my lights on.

03-29-09 01:07 AM
    In honor of Earth Week, I have turned every light in my house on and it will remain that way until the official closing ceremony. I will also be putting up a website for anyone that feels guilty about using electricity or thinks their carbon footprint is too large. I don't know the name of the website yet but I'll'll announce it here in due course. Any donations collected will be distributed to those suffering from PID (planet is dying) syndrome.

Please be generous!

03-29-09 02:13 AM
    In honor of Earth Week, I have turned every light in my house on and it will remain that way until the official closing ceremony. I will also be putting up a website for anyone that feels guilty about using electricity or thinks their carbon footprint is too large. I don't know the name of the website yet but I'll'll announce it here in due course. Any donations collected will be distributed to those suffering from PID (planet is dying) syndrome.

Please be generous!

I just put on my LOLLERBLADES
    03-29-09 10:35 AM
    Uh huh.... Anyone else getting an ***** vibe coming from this frog guy. Why you go into a thread you're not interested in and start posting is beyond me... Its ******* like this we need to be rid of . Oh well... One day he may step out infront of a bus

03-29-09 10:45 AM
    Hey Back-space, what's up with your leader, didn't he get the message about Earth Hour? algore the hypocrite...
    Al Gore ignores 'Earth Hour'
    03-29-09 08:37 PM
    Darn him damn him ,well At least he created the internet for all of us to enjoy lol
    03-30-09 12:19 AM
    This proves my point about you guys needing to find a hobby. You just posted the exact same thing in another thread. When did blackberry owners become so stupid? Honest to God, I can't beleive some people.

You should take an interest in something. Volunteer at a Humaine Society, or are you just going to start posting **** about animal abuse? You must have a sad life...
    03-30-09 12:19 AM
    This proves my point about you guys needing to find a hobby. You just posted the exact same thing in another thread. When did blackberry owners become so stupid? Honest to God, I can't beleive some people.

You should take an interest in something. Volunteer at a Humaine Society, or are you just going to start posting **** about animal abuse? You must have a sad life...
    Get back on your meds
    03-30-09 12:23 AM
    Lol Naa really I'm sick of seeing people just going around arguing. Why sign up for a site to do that? You want to argue then go into a thread that's meant for debating.

Get back on my meds? So I make a perfectly valid comment and I get insulted? You realise that's a sign of stupidity?
    03-30-09 12:30 AM
    Oh crap! What am I saying! Lol, you probably don't have the intellect... No worries, I'll come down to your level

Get back on my meds? How 'bout I get back on your mom! Oooooo!!!!
    03-30-09 12:36 AM
    Lol Naa really I'm sick of seeing people just going around arguing. Why sign up for a site to do that? You want to argue then go into a thread that's meant for debating.

Get back on my meds? So I make a perfectly valid comment and I get insulted? You realise that's a sign of stupidity?
    No argument here my friend , you seem pretty obsessed with this topic as seen in both threads.. 10 post in total.
    I figured you were on meds and failed to take which was not meant to be insult
    03-30-09 12:38 AM
    Yeah. And if you check the first posts, was I arguing? No. I waited for frog to come in. We shouldn't even have to defend our opinions.
    03-30-09 12:41 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD