Has anyone downloaded the new version of Viigo? I read that there are notification settings that you can change in your profile menu. I want to download it but i also want to know if the notifications are setup like email notifications. Or do i manually have to open to the application to know if i have any new feeds.

Thanks in advance.
    01-26-08 09:27 AM
    There are no "notification settings" you need to open the Viigo app to scroll down and open your selected channels to see if there is new content.
    01-27-08 08:56 AM
    Try it you will love it.
    01-27-08 08:10 PM
    Viigo rocks!
    01-27-08 11:14 PM
    i downloaded it, and have been loving it since i have!!! you guys have great reviews on here. I only hope in future versions, they somehow work better notifications into the program
    01-27-08 11:34 PM
    I'm using version 2.2.70. Highlight the channel you want notifications, hit Menu -> Set Channel Alert. You can specify keywords too if you want. Go to whatever profile you are using and under Advanced, look for Viigo Alerts and set the appropriate sounds and/or vibrations. It works.
    01-28-08 03:23 PM
    Geez, Neilwick is right, I must be blind as a bat I am running ver 2.2.70 - - and yes, for me too Viigo is my favorite app.
    01-28-08 05:04 PM
    Oooh! Thanks for the Channel Alert tip now I can read "Secret Diary of the Fake Steve Jobs" updates as they happen!
    01-28-08 05:56 PM
    There are no "notification settings" you need to open the Viigo app to scroll down and open your selected channels to see if there is new content.
    This is incorrect. Launch Viigo, the go to Profiles>Advanced Options>Normal>Viigo Alerts and there you can set In Holster and Out of Holster Alerts. The option to set up the alerts is only available when you have Viigo open, so launch Viigo first.
    01-30-08 11:33 AM
    Can you set update intervals individually per channel? Or interval for all channels only?
    Thanks for input above.
    02-07-08 10:20 AM
    Can you set update intervals individually per channel? Or interval for all channels only?
    Thanks for input above.
    Pretty sure you can only set it for all channels. You can set the max feeds per channel but I think the update interval is universal.
    02-07-08 10:24 AM
    This is incorrect. Launch Viigo, the go to Profiles>Advanced Options>Normal>Viigo Alerts and there you can set In Holster and Out of Holster Alerts. The option to set up the alerts is only available when you have Viigo open, so launch Viigo first.
    Profiles on the phone not inside of Viigo

Or your active profile.
    02-07-08 10:38 AM
    I am new to BB and want to try the Viigo, but I am not sure if I will incur a cost.? It sounds great, just not sure...
    02-18-08 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD