Is it jut me or for everyone - It loses your scroll position once you 'return' to the main screen. I like that I can return to the main screen read an email, and then return to ubertwitter and it maintains where I was in the time line.
    that happens when you go somewhere else using the back button.

appswitcher/hang up (red ) button keeps the scroll position.

i would love it to always remember where you left...
    04-02-10 09:35 PM
    Ahh, So it does - its just habit to hit the back button.
    04-02-10 09:52 PM
    I was wondering that too sometimes it would appear to remember but most times not. Thanks for that, I agree it should always remember.
    I would like to see mentions integrated into the main timeline or have it as an option at least. As mentioned before a red star for the mentions would be nice if it's not going to be integrated.
    For some strange reason it is always saying I have one new tweet and I cannot get rid of it.
    EDIT: Found it a DM but no indicator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bp22_ca; 04-02-10 at 11:48 PM.
    04-02-10 11:42 PM
    Does anyone know how to just search all tweets near me. I found the location box but always wants a search parameter. I tried "all" and "*"

04-03-10 12:03 AM
    Nice, thanks.

04-03-10 09:11 AM
    anyone out there have the link for OS 4.5 - the one in the first post doesn't work?
    Ditto here...

I downloaded the older version and I like it...I have some issues, but that is for another post...

Has anyone found an OTA link for v1.0.0.37 for OS 4.5? PLEASE HELP.

Thanks everyone!
    04-03-10 09:25 AM
    Where can I download this version for OS 4.5?
    04-03-10 11:25 AM
    anyone out there have the link for OS 4.5 - the one in the first post doesn't work?
    Yes please!
    04-03-10 12:44 PM
    I downloaded it and no pics (profile pics/icons of everyone, or pics tweeted) can be shown.

I downloaded UberTwitter as well, and got the same problem.

Can someone please help me? Whats going on??

Oh and thanks to @jpgnfx
    for introducing me to this thread
    04-03-10 11:11 PM
    By the way, noticed a bug that persisted on to this version from the first leak.

you can't tweet with the tilde '~' character lol
    04-03-10 11:30 PM
    Installed the .028 version on my VZN Curve 8330 (os 4.5) and it rendered my berry useless. Phone would freeze for 3-7 minutes at a time, stickin with UT until this is not an issue.

04-05-10 07:10 AM
    I have the leaked beta version (1.0.0.37) and I really like it on my Bold 9700. Already deleted UberTwitter (which was also very good).

For all the knocks on the BB OS as "archaic", I think this is a good example of an app getting it right, unlike Facebook, which tries, but is plagued by bugs and slowdown.
    04-05-10 09:32 AM
    Does anyone know how to just search all tweets near me. I found the location box but always wants a search parameter. I tried "all" and "*"

Go into Search > Advanced Search > Places > choose proximity, eg, enter location, my location, recent locations, from contacts > select proximity distance.
    04-05-10 10:20 AM
    I downloaded it and no pics (profile pics/icons of everyone, or pics tweeted) can be shown.

I downloaded UberTwitter as well, and got the same problem.

Can someone please help me? Whats going on??

Oh and thanks to @jpgnfx
    for introducing me to this thread
    ^help please...
    04-06-10 05:43 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with @Mention notifications?

I'm having problems.. A sound alert will play when I get an @Mention and the LED will flash... but after that when the timeline refreshes it will continue to play a sound alert and flash even when I don't get a @Mention. It refreshes every 5 minutes and will play an alert every time.

This happens when I have both:
    Notify on New Tweets
    Notify on New Replies & Messages

To get this to stop, I have tried scrolling through my @Replies & Messages to make sure there's no new ones. I have also deleted & re-downloaded the app, batt pulls & switched themes.

When I take off:
    Notify on New Tweets

I will no longer get an alert that plays or LED flashing even when I have Notify on New Replies & Messages marked off.

To make a long story short.... I either get an alert every refresh w/ or without a mention... Or no alert sound at all even when I get a message.

I really really like the app and want it to work! =) I'm an avid twitter user so I love my alerts on @Mentions & DM's.

Other than that, really love the interface. It runs smoothly and uses less battery. =) If I could just get this to work correctly I'd be so happy!

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much!

EJ
    04-07-10 11:48 PM
    I prefer the previous version (can't remember if it was .28 or .34) anyways, I have the same problems that everyone else has mentioned:

• If using the previous app, it commands you to install the new one, or you won't be able to user either one.
    • Twitter services are currently unavailable error message every time I log in.
    • Can't add anything to retweets.
    • It says that I have new mentions everytime I log in, when I know there aren't any new ones.
    • When sending a tweet, the application 4/5 times gets frozen.
    • Personally I don't like the spinach looking green, wish it had skins.
    • They don't have an actual twitter to complain to/lash at

Pretty much the only two things I like are:
    • You can go as far back as you want when looking and reading tweets.
    • Pictures usually show up on screen instead of using the browser to look at them.

So in short, I use �berTwitter for actually tweeting and the blackberry twitter application for reading tweets.

05-07-10 07:28 PM
    i've used TFB but it doesn't appear to be as feature rich as it wants to be. Socialscope even tho updates are far apart is way better.
    05-07-10 10:39 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with @Mention notifications?

I'm having problems.. A sound alert will play when I get an @Mention and the LED will flash... but after that when the timeline refreshes it will continue to play a sound alert and flash even when I don't get a @Mention. It refreshes every 5 minutes and will play an alert every time.

This happens when I have both:
    Notify on New Tweets
    Notify on New Replies & Messages

To get this to stop, I have tried scrolling through my @Replies & Messages to make sure there's no new ones. I have also deleted & re-downloaded the app, batt pulls & switched themes.

When I take off:
    Notify on New Tweets

I will no longer get an alert that plays or LED flashing even when I have Notify on New Replies & Messages marked off.

To make a long story short.... I either get an alert every refresh w/ or without a mention... Or no alert sound at all even when I get a message.

I really really like the app and want it to work! =) I'm an avid twitter user so I love my alerts on @Mentions & DM's.

Other than that, really love the interface. It runs smoothly and uses less battery. =) If I could just get this to work correctly I'd be so happy!

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much!

EJ
    Did u find a resolve? I'm having this problem now...
    07-18-10 02:22 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD