CrackBerry.com has named PocketVPN as the winner of the Best of WES 2007 "No Brainer" Crackie Award.

Read Story Here: Best of WES 2007 - PocketVPN

Interview
    In addition, I gave WICKSoft's president Will Hickie a quick Q&A on the application. I asked the Q's, Will provided the A's...

Q: In 3 sentences or less, give me a quick overview of PocketVPN

A: PocketVPN lets you access all of your files and folders in your office directly from the BlackBerry. It saves people time. With PocketVPN a lot of the things you would do from your laptop can now be done using the BlackBerry.

Q:BlackBerrys became successful in the Corporate world because of their security. How does PocketVPN ensure security will be maintained when accessing files?

A: PocketVPN leverages all of the existing security of the BlackBerry, and then on top of that, provides a whole extra layer of data-encryption. We also provide the administrator with a ton of policy based controls. With PocketVPN you can pretty much control exactly what you want your mobile users to access without spending a whole lot of time doing it. Nothing ever travels unencrypted, and everything gets logged.

Q: How should people go about implementing PocketVPN in their organization?

A: Download a 30-day trial from our website, at WICKSoft. The product was designed to be really easy to setup. The shortest install time that we have on record is 6 minutes, which I think is pretty good for an Enterprise application. We have a few white papers that explain various aspects of the system as well, which we�re always happy to have people download. Email us or call us toll-free �we love to hear from people.
    05-23-07 05:40 PM
    Took more photos of PocketVPN in action...didn't want to overload the blog post though.

See attached images...shows the emailing function as well.
    05-23-07 05:54 PM
    and two more for good luck.
    05-23-07 05:55 PM
    Very impressive, someone was just asking for an application like this yesterday. Great work, WICKSoft!
    05-23-07 10:29 PM
    Online flash demo of PocketVPN now available!

http://www.wicksoft.com/pocketvpn-flashdemo.htm

Shayne
    05-29-07 12:38 PM
    Great demo, it makes me wish I had a work network to use this with!
    05-29-07 02:37 PM
    Old post I know
    Just wondering if anybody is using this and what they think of it?

Thanks
    Mike
    07-03-08 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD