Don't use the Gmail app, just set up the pop and smtp servers through your device, it will work in real time,
    But, I do NOT have the gmail app installed...just using the BB's native email client.

But, under the Email's "options" menu, I do see "Enhanced Gmail Plug-in Options"

Is THIS what you are referring to, to delete?

If YES, how do I delete this? I do not see this under the BB's Applications menu
    10-07-10 10:01 PM
    Resolving the issue of getting my sent items automatically sent to my BB when sending from my G-mail account.

Easy to do:

FROM the BB DEVICE
    -Go to "Setup", click "Email Accounts"
    -Click on one of the email accounts (if you have multiple accounts, you do one at a time).
    -Click "Filters"
    -Click "Add Filter"
    -Give it a name: i.e. "DuplicateSentFilter"
    -Filter on: Choose "From address"
    -Under 'Contains: Type an item to filter on and click Add': Type: the email address you are referring to:
    i.e. [email protected]
    You are doing fine. But now...Pay Attention....
    -Click "Add". It will move the email directly below the "Add" button. IMPORTANT: Only do one email at a time!
    -Under Action, click "Do not forward messages to the device"
    -Click "Save"
    -Do NOT Click "Add Filter"
    -Under, When no filters apply: Click "Forward messages to the device" (it may already be chosen).
    -Click "Save"
    -May have to type password
    -Click "OK"

I just did this with 10 email accounts (one at a time) and I also tested all of them and I no longer get Sent Emails automatically sent from GMail to my BB Bold 9900.
    PS: This only took me 12 hours of past frustration, but the Blackberry CSR was very helpful.

Hope this helps. Peace.
    05-23-14 02:40 PM
    This is a long thread and didn't have time to read all posts. Hope not to duplicate a previoys question.

When I send an email from my BB I have no sent copy of it in that same gmail folder. I have to find it in the message folder. The previous email account I had (POP3) from a local ISP, showed the email I just typed and sent as sent in the main email folder as well as the message folder. Is this particular to gmail/IMAP? Can I have it show in both.

Other than that I am happy with how the rest works.

Ken
    Strange; when I send an email from my Gmail account using my BlackBerry Z30, a copy of the sent mail immediately puts up in my Gmail account.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    05-23-14 02:54 PM
    I am trying to figure out why I can't send emails to myself on gmail....when I do they don't show up on my blackberry.

I remember creating a filter or something a year ago so I didn't see sent messages from gmail....but now when I check my BIS and when I check my gmail filters I don't see anything regarding my email
    I often send emails to my own Gmail account using my BlackBerry Z30. Immediately both the sent and the received emails pop up in my Gmail account, both on my BlackBerry and in may on line Gmail account.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    05-23-14 02:56 PM
879 ... 343536
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD