Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 04:10 PM
    What do you mean, rock solid.
    05-19-11 04:18 PM
    It's good... for a phone that's been unused all day

05-19-11 04:20 PM
    if you used your phone it will go up.
    I use my phone moderately and get -3.3%/Hr and my battery lasts me 2 days.
    05-19-11 04:23 PM
    I am at -5.3/Hr and I run Pandora all day plugged into a Bose Speaker. Battery last about 30 hours till DEAD. i charge nightly and have no worries. ;-)
    05-19-11 05:07 PM
    It's good... for a phone that's been unused all day

LOL.. I've been Asphyxiating my Berry the whole day..like usual, I'm heading to bed now and I still have 34% of battery left

05-19-11 06:35 PM
    ive seen 1% an hr discharge rates on .546 at full idle, while the phone has sat untouched on my desk for 4 hours.

i usually see about 2-4% an hour under normal use, sometimes up to 5-6% under heavy use.

the only time ive seen 0.1 to 0.6% an hour is on my 9700 sitting on my desk at home, unused, network off, wifi on. it sat all day and night and was holding steady at around 0.4% an hr.

so i dont think 0.7% an hour is possible under normal use, but can be definitely obtained while fully idling and possibly needing the mobile network off. ive seen much lower discharge rates while connected to wifi as opposed to not also.
    05-19-11 10:13 PM
    I get 11%/hr on normal use and about 7% when idle :S
    05-20-11 04:50 AM
    I get 11%/hr on normal use and about 7% when idle :S
    thats WAY too high. you have too many apps you are leaving open or something. rates should be in the 2-4% an hour, 5-6% under heavy load.

7% at idle is pure BS, something isnt right.
    05-20-11 05:26 AM
    thats WAY too high. you have too many apps you are leaving open or something. rates should be in the 2-4% an hour, 5-6% under heavy load.

7% at idle is pure BS, something isnt right.
    nope, i only have like 4 apps that i downloaded, facebook, twitter, meterberry and captureit, facebook and twitter are set to never refresh so i dont know what it could be, i bought a new 1930mAh battery and it helped a tiny bit :/
    05-20-11 05:28 AM
    what OS are you on? are you having network problems??
    05-20-11 05:34 AM
    I have tried several, .298, .480, .546 now i am just installing .570, and not as far as i am aware, i always have full 3G signal, sometimes loose 1 bar, but nothing major, i think it is a phone problem, so might get it replaced/repaired, it has the key stutter problem anyway :P
    05-20-11 05:40 AM
    ive seen 1% an hr discharge rates on .546 at full idle, while the phone has sat untouched on my desk for 4 hours.

i usually see about 2-4% an hour under normal use, sometimes up to 5-6% under heavy use.

the only time ive seen 0.1 to 0.6% an hour is on my 9700 sitting on my desk at home, unused, network off, wifi on. it sat all day and night and was holding steady at around 0.4% an hr.

so i dont think 0.7% an hour is possible under normal use, but can be definitely obtained while fully idling and possibly needing the mobile network off. ive seen much lower discharge rates while connected to wifi as opposed to not also.
    True... yesterday was one time guiness . I usually use my berry for almost 2 part of the day on wi-fi network when I am in my office, with Vodafone I am on 3G most of the time when I'm out.

Plus that I set up my device really on a low disharge mode. My back light doesn't go on for more than 5 sec..deem etc.
    I also use a really good battery saver that, I think ,does a little difference. It manage the whole apps, I currently have 37 apps and 287 mb to play with, alerting me if left running , when the signal drops under level it cuts off my aereo,etc etc.
    Btw I never been so impressed with O.S. 6's battery life until I tried off .546.

Now that .570 popped out I really don't now if I should do the upgrade as I usullly do or wait for something more secure.
    05-20-11 11:26 AM
    nope, i only have like 4 apps that i downloaded, facebook, twitter, meterberry and captureit, facebook and twitter are set to never refresh so i dont know what it could be, i bought a new 1930mAh battery and it helped a tiny bit :/
    Are you sure that camera,browser, or something else is not leaved on? I never had 7% per an hour even when I used to play around with Hibryds or swap aereo UMTS files....
    05-20-11 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD