I had this problem on my prior 9700. What happens is when I open up an unread text message it always doesn't show that text on the screen. Instead it brings me to a random part of the conversation(although it is usually the same part over and over). This is very small, but very annoying indeed. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix this issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 06:06 PM
    I am also having this same issue but it usually only occurs when there are a lot of messages in the thread. Are you finding that this is the case for you as well?

08-15-10 06:17 PM
    I had this problem on my prior 9700. What happens is when I open up an unread text message it always doesn't show that text on the screen. Instead it brings me to a random part of the conversation(although it is usually the same part over and over). This is very small, but very annoying indeed. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix this issue

On my 9700 I would just keep selecting the text message with the trackpad and it would eventually open after 3-4 presses
    08-15-10 06:20 PM
    I am also having this same issue but it usually only occurs when there are a lot of messages in the thread. Are you finding that this is the case for you as well?

Maybe so..... Ill delete them and see what happens

08-15-10 06:28 PM
    For sure, lemme know, I can usually resolve it by clearing my inbox.
    08-15-10 07:02 PM
    So it hasn't happened since I deleted all my texts

08-15-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD