I Love the 9800, and have no issues at all......**** Yeah!
    08-14-10 05:27 PM
    No issues so far. No wiggle or tiinny sounds. Everything from my curve 8310 transferred over great, but I don't put too many apps on my phone anyway.
    08-14-10 05:31 PM
    No issues here. Wonderful phone.
    08-14-10 05:32 PM
    Returned one because of a sticky BB menu key. Replacement is solid!! No issues
    08-14-10 05:36 PM
    I really like this device coming from my Bold 9000. So far zero issues. Ii am waiting for the tin sound when on calls but as of yet nor problem. Ii had a hard time getting the 9800 with no contract but ended up getting on on Friday. I am suprised how tight the stores are with these. But I got mine all good. Slider is working good and so is the canera. Considering I was going to go for the iPhone 4 I am glad that I went with the 9800. The one thing I wish I could figure out how to do is turn off the auto text when using the virtual keyboard. It drives me crazy because it seems to want to correct every word. Not an issue with the device. But it something that I need to research and find out how to change.

I do like when I am surfing the web and tap the screen it puts the page un column view. I will say that is one of the things I like most about the browser. Not a big fan of scrolling back and forth.

All in super happy with it. Once I decide on a holster and transfer over my pica i am going to be good to go. The looks I will get on Monday being the only person with this device in the company.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-14-10 05:38 PM
    I will even say that I like the browser enough that I don't miss opera mini!

08-14-10 05:42 PM
    No problems here! Luv it - even went out today and got the Torch for my husband (he was due for upgrade).
    We are now a 2 Torch family!!
    08-14-10 05:43 PM
    No problems with mine either.
    08-14-10 05:45 PM
    In this base. I'm loving my phone right now.
    08-14-10 05:56 PM
    I'm definetly lovin it no problems here either.
    08-14-10 05:57 PM
    Returned one because of a sticky BB menu key. Replacement is solid!! No issues
    That doesn't count as an issue?
    08-14-10 05:58 PM
    I have only had mine since this morning, but so far I don't have any of the issues reported by some of the others. Great so far and I have pretty much tested most everything. Battery was at 20% when I brought it home and it's barely dropped at all. I have been using it constantly. Great phone so far.
    08-14-10 06:24 PM
    No issues here, great phone! I also upgraded from a 9000. Can't imagine going back.
    08-14-10 06:25 PM
    I have only had mine since this morning, but so far I don't have any of the issues reported by some of the others. Great so far and I have pretty much tested most everything. Battery was at 20% when I brought it home and it's barely dropped at all. I have been using it constantly. Great phone so far.
    Yeah I can vouch for an awesome battery life I never worry about the battery life of my phone anymore... I just use it
    08-14-10 06:26 PM
    Im loving this phone im glad i purchased it no regrets. The only thins is the facebook app that came pre installed on the phone won't sign on FB it says its timed out. Ne one get it to work? A lil help would be apprwciated. But other than that im loving this phone

08-14-10 06:34 PM
    Im loving this phone im glad i purchased it no regrets. The only thins is the facebook app that came pre installed on the phone won't sign on FB it says its timed out. Ne one get it to work? A lil help would be apprwciated. But other than that im loving this phone

Mine worked right off the bat... did you try a battery pull or reinstalling the app? I dunno what else to say
    08-14-10 06:36 PM
    got the Torch at 10:05 AM Thursday..
    i've been loving the device since then
    battery is great for me.. it's been 40 hours since last charge and i still have 30% battery life.
    i bought a privacy screen and a horizontal leather case for my torch
    08-14-10 06:49 PM
    I am really liking the phone but for some reason, some contact pics keep disappearing
    08-14-10 06:50 PM
    Mine worked right off the bat... did you try a battery pull or reinstalling the app? I dunno what else to say
    Ya i did a battery pull an then uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing. Well thanks for the help imma just have to keep trying

08-14-10 06:51 PM
    I got my torch the very moment the at&t store opened on launch day. I actually sent someone up there 30 minutes before they opened to get it for me, so I'd have it when I woke up. The only issue I've had with it is that it's even more addicting than my old crackberry. I LOVE this phone. I need to go ahead and get an otterbox for it, though. It feels very solid, so I probably won't hurt it, but I'm too in love with it to take that chance.

I had that happen to my bold 9000 and my storm 9550 before. I think it's facebook, not the app.
    Last edited by coaltowking; 08-14-10 at 06:59 PM.
    08-14-10 06:57 PM
    Had mine since release and my only issue is the less than a milimeter of play between the two parts when it's closed; upgraded from a 9700
    08-14-10 07:27 PM
    i got my 9800 the 13th, i have no problems and think the phone is an awesome upgrade.
    08-14-10 07:34 PM
    No problem with mine, the second unit I got. First one I had had problem with noise on calls. Second one is perfect. I like the browser, love the coverflow music player. Notice one thing, when I play videos the accelometer gets stuck in landscape.

Let me know if is just mine. I have to reboot and is fixed.

Ohh and love that physical keypad. The virtual one only works for me in landscape mode.

Out of all the touchscreen keyboards I've tried I find the samsung galaxy S to be the best, much better than iphone.

All in all I love my 9800 getting, love the universal search, love the way OS6 manages contacts and calendar. Will set up my work enterprise email on Monday and see if I find anything new there.
    08-14-10 07:40 PM
    I ABSOLUTELY love my BlackBerry Torch. Every little thing about it is awesome. However, the Bold 9000, in my opinion, is arguably the best device to play music on. I've noticed a difference in the sound of the music that I play on my Torch versus my Bold 9000. Nonetheless, that's not a tie breaker. The Torch is the BEST BlackBerry ever produced so far.
    08-14-10 07:43 PM
    I really like my Torch, no major issues and I have been using it a lot, but the battery life is not even close to my old 9000. I get a full day, but only just, my bold got 2 days easily. It might do better once I go back to using it more normally once the newness wears off. I do notice it gets warm down by the antenna, where the mic is at the bottom of the keyboard - feels warm from the back, not the front. It does not get hot, just warm.

08-14-10 07:54 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD