So guys everyone kinda has an idea of what sprint phones are gana roll out over this summer...

Just curious what everyones take is on which phone they prefer.

Things to keep in mind:
    ~Blackberry app store kind of sucks compared to Googles App Store
    ~Google has done a very good job on email delivery (many times android will get emails before blackberry gets it)
    ~Blackberry 9900 will have NFC Technology (which isnt really used yet)
    ~Blackberry 9900 has full keyboard while Evo is only touch.
    ~Evo is an open source phone leaving alot of room for growth.

Please share your thoughts.

HTC Evo 3D will be released June 4th
    Blackberry 9900 Is to be released this summer but no date confirmed.
    Last edited by movi3king; 05-25-11 at 02:27 AM.
    05-25-11 02:07 AM
    Touchscreen rocks - but for me nothing tops the Keyboard, since I rather text and browse (and type on) the Web. Therefore my Choice would be the Berry.
    05-25-11 03:56 AM
    I have never had my gmail accounts on any of the 3 Andriods I had come in faster than any of my BB phones. Just in my experience and same with wife's.....

Me personally, I could give 2 ish's about 3D on any phone. Pointless IMO.

I would go BB as I love the physical KB and now touch to add best of both worlds. EVO has always had terrible battery life and probably will be worse.

Just my thoughts.

EVO is one of the nicer Andriod phones out though, always has been and seems they are keeping up with the Jones' with that line.

Good luck!
    05-25-11 04:23 AM
    My choice would be the Bold Touch, BUT based on what you have written in your post I would say the best choice for YOU would be the EVO 3D. They both sound like winners and you can't go wrong with either. Sorta a win win proposition!
    05-25-11 09:54 AM
    you have to commit to a physical keyboard or not. I never want to go back to a physical keyboard so the choice would be easy for me. once you have that decided i guess you know which phone you want
    05-25-11 10:09 AM
    Choose the one that suits your needs. Don't bash one over the other.
    05-25-11 01:30 PM
    I have never had my gmail accounts on any of the 3 Andriods I had come in faster than any of my BB phones. Just in my experience and same with wife's.....

Me personally, I could give 2 ish's about 3D on any phone. Pointless IMO.

I would go BB as I love the physical KB and now touch to add best of both worlds. EVO has always had terrible battery life and probably will be worse.

Just my thoughts.

EVO is one of the nicer Andriod phones out though, always has been and seems they are keeping up with the Jones' with that line.

Good luck!
    Hmm I guess its maybe where you are located. For me i would get my emails at the same time on both devices and many times gmail emails would arrive about 2 seconds before on the android then on the Blackberry. Regardless i am still the proud owner of a blackberry.
    Check out my post on switching to android and back to blackberry:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/blac...o-soon-527876/

Choose the one that suits your needs. Don't bash one over the other.
    No ones bashing each other... were all nice happy ppl. Look see -->
    I currently am undecided on what to get next. But my brother has decided that he is getting the Evo.

The main issue for me on switching away from blackberry is BBM. I have about 100 bbm contacts and a quarter of them are out of the country, so bbm is kind of the only thing that keeps us connected. If my decision was being based off apps then i would run for the evo 3d
    05-26-11 03:47 AM
    Only Point that matters out of the current list.

No keyboard, No purchase.

Though even with the Keyboard, I really like Blackberry's OS, I like how it gets me information, I like the short cuts built in, I like the way I view emails, so really no Android based phone would sway me unless it had some killer feature. but looking to the future, I would bet it will be Windows 7 or 8 based phones to make me leave blackberry for full MS office
    05-26-11 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD