Sup everyone !

Jus wondering if anyone has payed ROOM ESCAPE ???

If so please let me know, Im kinda stuck.

BTW if you like a really really good challenge in Puzzles DL it.

I find it fun
    03-15-11 07:02 AM
    It is fun, and challenging! I saw some tips and hints in App World, in the comments. Maybe look there? Hopefully some people will post here too.

BlackBerry App World - Room Escape
    03-19-11 02:05 AM
    I totally agree that it's a fun game and yes App world does have hints.

But I was playing with out hints, it's pretty crazy.

Lets jus say that I am stuck on Both rooms lol
    03-19-11 03:39 PM
    I'm in australia using a torch and i get the message saying this app isn't available for my device or carrier, anyone got any ideas?
    03-19-11 04:37 PM
    I got the picture of the fish to open and I pressed the button, it turned on a light. Now I am stuck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 07:55 PM
    I got the picture of the fish to open and I pressed the button, it turned on a light. Now I am stuck.

Im stuck in the first room with the stick and the piece of string.. I cant find the red circle, how do you open the picture of the fish? i know it has something to do with the nail.. But i do know that you have to open the pic of the fish, then press the button under the bear, then the pic of the dog then im guessing there is a button somewhere that has to do with a chicken...but im still on the fish...i feel stupid...
    03-19-11 08:54 PM
    Open to door in the ceiling above the red and yellow box.

03-19-11 10:26 PM
    I can't figure out how to open it.. I have the two sticks, the string, the sticky notes and the the two diagrams

03-20-11 07:19 AM
    Click the string, then click the two sticks. Use the new item to open.

03-20-11 11:23 AM
    What is the clock for? I am stuck now.

03-20-11 11:23 AM

Have you found the book about origami? You need to use the piece of green paper to make the origami swan and place it on the shelf in front of the light, then look around the room!
    03-20-11 11:47 AM
    What is the clock for? I am stuck now.

The clock doesn't do anything!
    03-20-11 11:49 AM
    Im stuck in the first room with the stick and the piece of string.. I cant find the red circle, how do you open the picture of the fish? i know it has something to do with the nail.. But i do know that you have to open the pic of the fish, then press the button under the bear, then the pic of the dog then im guessing there is a button somewhere that has to do with a chicken...but im still on the fish...i feel stupid...
    Once you have found the pliers, you use these to remove the nail from the fish picture. Do you have a hammer yet?
    03-20-11 11:55 AM
    Yup did that, and I put the origami bird on the outline on the back of the picture but now I'm stuck.. Lol

03-20-11 12:39 PM
    I beat the first room, but now I'm stuck on the second! Haha I have no idea what to do with the scale or the frog figurine haha

03-20-11 01:53 PM
    The clock doesn't do anything!
    Ok thanks. Once I put the bird down I turned around to see the shadow. Now I am stuck.

03-20-11 02:09 PM
    Ok thanks. Once I put the bird down I turned around to see the shadow. Now I am stuck.

agreed !!! I am stuck in the same spot. ... what to do what to do.

Second room, im stuck at the marbles .... sigh
    03-20-11 02:14 PM
    Have you found the book about origami? You need to use the piece of green paper to make the origami swan and place it on the shelf in front of the light, then look around the room!
    Can you see had shadow on another wall? Click on one of the points of the shadow to bring up another switch!

03-20-11 04:36 PM
    Bbaaaahhhhh!!!! Alright so I got the lights off and I'm at the lockbox.. But everytime I do the combination from the paper and insert the coin the green square lights change.. I've tried like 10 dirrent ways of putting in the combination..but I keep getting the same friggin coin back...lol I feel ******** playing this game! Lmao

03-20-11 04:58 PM
    Have you got the frog out the glass? Place the frog on the flower picture in between the 2 red flowers that are next to each other!

03-20-11 05:00 PM
    Bbaaaahhhhh!!!! Alright so I got the lights off and I'm at the lockbox.. But everytime I do the combination from the paper and insert the coin the green square lights change.. I've tried like 10 dirrent ways of putting in the combination..but I keep getting the same friggin coin back...lol I feel ******** playing this game! Lmao

Right you should have a piece of paper with the combination of lights on! Copy that but so that its a mirror image! The dark squares on the picture should be buttons you press leaving the other ones lit up

03-20-11 05:15 PM
    agreed !!! I am stuck in the same spot. ... what to do what to do.

Second room, im stuck at the marbles .... sigh
    I am stuck with the marbles too... Seem to be one less than the spaces on the panel on the wall... I do know that the red marble is the lightest weight though

sleekskyline120 likes this.
    03-20-11 05:19 PM
    Yup yup beat the first room, now I'm at the second room, already have the orange flower and the red butterly, I have the 3white, 2green, 1black and 1red marble, the hoke pole, the glass, the brown something and the box. But now I'm stuck

03-20-11 05:49 PM
    Yup yup beat the first room, now I'm at the second room, already have the orange flower and the red butterly, I have the 3white, 2green, 1black and 1red marble, the hoke pole, the glass, the brown something and the box. But now I'm stuck

Have you unlocked any drawers yet and have you found the piece of paper in the tube behind the white desk? Should help you and keep you going for a bit. And did you find the picture of kittens under the small brown table?

03-20-11 05:58 PM
    Alrighty, unlocked all the drawers except the top one on the desk, seems I'm also missing a marble, have 3white, 3green, 2black and 1 red, I found the weight goes from black(heaviest) to green then white then red (lightest) but I have no idea how much that gold one weighs, I still have that blue hook pole thing, and the wet toilet paper. I'm at the the part where I gotta put all the marbles to where they equal each others weight but I'm missing one.

03-20-11 06:43 PM
240 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD