People have already posted pictures of them using an Onyx on 3G t-mobile in the US. I wanna slap the crap outta you guys who can't read worth a dang. ONYX is coming out later this year probably on t-mobile and at&t. Both versions have 3g, t-mobile version has UMA.
    09-30-09 11:09 AM
    People have already posted pictures of them using an Onyx on 3G t-mobile in the US. I wanna slap the crap outta you guys who can't read worth a dang. ONYX is coming out later this year probably on t-mobile and at&t. Both versions have 3g, t-mobile version has UMA.
    I don't know if you were referring to my post but I was asking about the Atlas, not the Onyx.
    09-30-09 11:14 AM
    Driftwood A.K.A. Atlas = EDGE BOLD
    Onyx 9700 = 3G Bold

Tmobile and ATT are getting BOTH the 9700, nobody here is getting the Atlas.
    09-30-09 11:21 AM
    I don't know if you were referring to my post but I was asking about the Atlas, not the Onyx.
    No just the people spouting random crap about the 'driftwood' being t-mobile's onyx and stupid stuff like that.

PS fantastic signature with the Jim line
    09-30-09 11:25 AM
    Driftwood A.K.A. Atlas = EDGE BOLD
    Onyx 9700 = 3G Bold

Tmobile and ATT are getting BOTH the 9700, nobody here is getting the Atlas.
    So T-Mobile is also getting a 3G blackberry just with UMA is that right?

I think alot of people were/are confused about it...

So the Driftwood/atlas is a whole other device neither carrier is getting? What is it an emerging markets Bold ?
    09-30-09 11:36 AM
    So T-Mobile is also getting a 3G blackberry just with UMA is that right?

I think alot of people were/are confused about it...

So the Driftwood/atlas is a whole other device neither carrier is getting? What is it an emerging markets Bold ?
    Exactly!

Both Tmobile and ATT will have a 3G UMA Bold 2
    09-30-09 11:39 AM
    Exactly!

Both Tmobile and ATT will have a 3G UMA Bold 2
    Cool thanks Sal, oh and correction ATT won't have UMA :P They are on the femtocell bandwagon aren't they?
    09-30-09 11:44 AM
    Cool thanks Sal, oh and correction ATT won't have UMA :P They are on the femtocell bandwagon aren't they?
    Sorry! Multitasking here! LOL
    09-30-09 11:46 AM
    Sorry! Multitasking here! LOL
    No prob, i'll give you that mistake this time, next time i'll charge you a pre-release blackberry.
    09-30-09 11:50 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD