--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having trouble getting MMS to work with AT&T after trying tons of things like I did. Try this. What I did find out was there are some settings in the phone that were not set correctly. This is what they are:
    1-dialed ##000000 and it gets you to the CDMA Service Edit Screen on the phone.
    2-Scroll down to the area that says:SIP User ID. There you will find your phone number with the address of a service provider after it.
    Mine had verizon after it since I have an unlocked BB Storm2 9550 from verizon.
    3-Change it to read something like this: your moblie phone #@att.com
    4-Now go just below that to the MIP User ID and change it to the same.
    5-Select Menu and Save.
    6-Now go to Home Screen/Options/Advanced Options/Browser Push.
    7-Check all Boxes and everything-else should say Auto and Allow All.
    8-Save
    9-NOW it should be working like it did for my phone after doing the install of AT&T Service Books via the How TO's that are out there.
    10-To check just create a contact in address book with your name and phone # then send yourself an MMS after turning on Data Service.

Hope this helps someone because I was ready to throw this phone out the door after trying for almost 2 months to get MMS to work. Everything-else is working.

Unlocked Verizon BB Storm 2 9550 on AT&T
    OS v5.0.0.517 (Platform 4.2.0.250)
    jonesturner and jwjahr like this.
    04-22-10 11:05 AM
    so internet browser and MMS remain working after a reboot?

I already had all those set that way, minus the SIP/MIP ID's. I do not get MMS unless i want to reload my service books after every reboot. Browser is permanent though, so i am happy enough.

Just curious, if yuo go to manage connections - mobile network options - Menu - diagnostics test - run: does everything turn out: No/unknown/abort, etc or does it recognize the network?
    04-22-10 11:49 AM
    There are still issues and it is a PAIN but atleast MMS is working. I still have to reinstall service books so both MMS books show up.
    Don't know about others but I did not receive MMS until I did all of those steps.
    Before I could send MMS but not receive. Everything-else still worked.
    My diagnostics test still shows the same as yours.
    Someday all this might get fixed.
    04-22-10 08:12 PM
    mine still dont work.
    05-01-10 03:47 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having trouble getting MMS to work with AT&T after trying tons of things like I did. Try this. What I did find out was there are some settings in the phone that were not set correctly. This is what they are:
    1-dialed ##000000 and it gets you to the CDMA Service Edit Screen on the phone.
    2-Scroll down to the area that says:SIP User ID. There you will find your phone number with the address of a service provider after it.
    Mine had verizon after it since I have an unlocked BB Storm2 9550 from verizon.
    3-Change it to read something like this: your moblie phone #@att.com
    4-Now go just below that to the MIP User ID and change it to the same.
    5-Select Menu and Save.
    6-Now go to Home Screen/Options/Advanced Options/Browser Push.
    7-Check all Boxes and everything-else should say Auto and Allow All.
    8-Save
    9-NOW it should be working like it did for my phone after doing the install of AT&T Service Books via the How TO's that are out there.
    10-To check just create a contact in address book with your name and phone # then send yourself an MMS after turning on Data Service.

Hope this helps someone because I was ready to throw this phone out the door after trying for almost 2 months to get MMS to work. Everything-else is working.

Unlocked Verizon BB Storm 2 9550 on AT&T
    OS v5.0.0.517 (Platform 4.2.0.250)
    Can you help get my internet settings and emails working on this phone for att please i want to happy like you... i got 9550 storm 2
    08-02-10 05:30 PM
    i need help please with att internet settings i can't even add email or anything any help for storm 9550
    08-02-10 05:36 PM
    You have to setup your email accounts here.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    08-02-10 08:48 PM
    i tried your method and nothing..anyway you can help
    12-24-10 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD