I know there are select groups of BB users that hate the storm, but I think it's pathetic. Listen, A BB isn't a LG VX8300. If it was their wouldn't be an entire community of users dedicated to tweaking it and making it awesome. If you want a phone that texts and looks pretty go get a LG voyager or some other junky massively dummed down piece from your provider and fall in line. I love my storm. I love updating the os on my storm, I love finding the new short cuts on my storm, but I hate reading posts from people saying "I'm on my 5th phone I hate it crappy crap crap crap". If your 3rd phone still failed usually, Its you. I've had one and I have done everything possible to break it in the past few months. I went to verizon once and when I listed my problems with .075 they said go look at betas and have fun. I knew what I was signing up for. Like I said if you hate it go look on ebay they sell old junk flip phones for 50 bucks. Buy it, and fall the kcuf in line.
    05-13-09 01:48 PM
    the vx8300 is one of the best phones ever made, don't drag its good name into this...

btw, you should request to have this moved to rants/raves
    05-13-09 01:56 PM
    Sorry Patches, I just know alot of folks who made said jump and wish they hadn't.

Thanks to who ever moved this.
    05-13-09 02:00 PM
    Ohhhh k how about an xv6800
    05-13-09 02:00 PM
    Ohhhh k how about an xv6800
    Yeah I had that crap phone before the storm
    05-13-09 02:02 PM
    xv 6800 is a horrible device

maybe a v3c?
    05-13-09 02:03 PM
    Sorry Patches, I just know alot of folks who made said jump and wish they hadn't.

Thanks to who ever moved this.
    if you haven't figured it out, i'm really sarcastic...really, REALLY sarcastic. and i have uber-thick skin. my guitar playing calluses have spread throughout my entire body
    05-13-09 02:04 PM
    xv 6800 is a horrible device

maybe a v3c?
    How bout ANYTHING with the words 'MOTO' and 'ROLA' on it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 02:07 PM
    if you haven't figured it out, i'm really sarcastic...really, REALLY sarcastic. and i have uber-thick skin. my guitar playing calluses have spread throughout my entire body
    Noted, haha. I came over to Crack Berry from a Moto Q. Best. Decision. Ever.
    05-13-09 02:08 PM
    I got to say the 8300 beats the storm in almost every way. The mp3 player was great. The storms watch out lol. On the 8300 people could hear you. Amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 02:14 PM
    Motorolas almost always broke on me.

SLIVR, KRZR, and even the new Sidekick Slide was motorola based, and I was curious as to why it was such a terrible phone.
    05-13-09 02:15 PM
    No crap. My Grandmother owns a BB8830. Haha
    05-13-09 02:19 PM
    So what’s worst? People complaining about the Storm or people complaining about the people complaining about the Storm?

Seems like bashers and lovers both have the same right to voice their opinion. Just saying.
    05-13-09 02:20 PM
    So what’s worst? People complaining about the Storm or people complaining about the people complaining about the Storm?

Seems like bashers and lovers both have the same right to voice their opinion. Just saying.
    Both are annoying I would say
    05-13-09 02:22 PM
    to the OP, go here and talk to this OP. Might have a lot in common.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/bl...-sucks-227263/
    05-13-09 02:24 PM
    I think the funnier thing is HOW BLOODY MANY non-storm users REGULARLY patrol these storm forums to make sure everyone realizes they hate the **** out of the storm

iphone users, curve users, bold users, everyone that DOESNT own a storm seems to yell an awful lot about it... even if some of them uuuuused to have a storm...you'd think theyd move on hahaha

even the haters love the storm deep down, they wont let it go!
    05-13-09 02:46 PM
    I think the funnier thing is HOW BLOODY MANY non-storm users REGULARLY patrol these storm forums to make sure everyone realizes they hate the **** out of the storm

iphone users, curve users, bold users, everyone that DOESNT own a storm seems to yell an awful lot about it... even if some of them uuuuused to have a storm...you'd think theyd move on hahaha

even the haters love the storm deep down, they wont let it go!
    Well some people actually had a Storm before and longer than you've been a member of CB. Just because they don't own one now doesn't mean they can't chime in a talk about their experiences. Afterall there are a lot of threads from people wondering if they should purchase the Storm or just asking questions. What kinds of answers do you think they are going to hear from Storm users that are in love with their Storm. And besides the funniest posts on the site can be found here about people being pissed off at the Storm or others being pissed off at the people pissed off at the Storm. Now this section is where the comedy lives!
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 05-13-09 at 04:02 PM.
    05-13-09 03:06 PM
    Yeah i dont think i could ever bash the storm. Because the phones i had before can not compare.

Blackberry has me hooked, really dont see myself owning anything but Blackberry from here on out...

Reasoning behind my bold statement is that BB's email capabilities can not be matched. Thats what they were founded on and they do it well.
    05-13-09 03:28 PM
    KINGGEOFF how in the world do you post that much in a 3 month period!!?!?
    05-13-09 03:32 PM
    U know I got caught up in the hype with the disappointment of not getting the new OS but I do like my phone. Just wanted to let ya'll know fwiw
    05-13-09 03:33 PM
    most of my posts are around the time when .113 came out, and .141...
    05-13-09 03:39 PM
    Noted, haha. I came over to Crack Berry from a Moto Q. Best. Decision. Ever.
    DEFINITELY (!!!!!!!) agree with you there. I'm still trying to figure out why I picked that phone, especially since I'm a Mac user.
    05-13-09 03:39 PM
    a little birdie told me that animals aren't supposed to talk...
    05-13-09 03:41 PM
    some renders tend to take a long time, i post here in between. Every job has its perks i suppose

mind numbingly ******** users keep me ammused

plus im a new bb user, so im quickly learning why they call them crackberries ehehe
    05-13-09 03:41 PM
    Well some people actually had a Storm before and longer than you've been a member of CB. Just because they don't own one now doesn't mean they can't chime in a talk about their experiences. Afterall there are a lot of threads from people wondering if they should purchase the Storm or just asking questions. What kinds of answers do you think they are going to hear from Storm users that are in lvoe with their Storm. And besides the funniest posts on the site can be found here about people being pissed off at the Storm or others being pissed off at the people pissed off at the Storm. Now section is where the comedy lives!
    aaaabsolutely! comedy gold
    05-13-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD