I've had 3 different Blackberries, 3 models of Treos, various POS LGs, Nokias, Samsungs, you name it. My Storm is by far the best I've ever had. It ain't perfect (none of the others were, either), but it's gettin there. I'd be interested to see how many of you feel the same way. I get tired of reading so many posts complaining about it, and I think they are in the minority. So if you love your Storm, say it here. If you don't, you're on the wrong thread.
    03-31-09 10:17 PM
    I love my storm as well. Granted I had to go through 3 to get one i liked. I too see all the threads about the Storm compared to the iPhone and really don't care. I like the iPhone and give it props but hey, I got a storm. Having it and being on Crackberry has made me somewhat of a celeb at work. Many of my co-workers didn't like the storm do to what .75 does to it. After showing them mine on leaked software makes them change their views. My best friend is actually selling his iPhone for one. Granted it is far from perfect I am having more fun finding out what this phone can do as time progresses. I'm happy with it. It does what i want it to do and doesn't try to butter my *** in the process. Instead it almost waits for you to like it and grow to love the phone over time, not from the get go.
    03-31-09 10:37 PM
    I love my storm as well. This is my second storm. The first one, I got on the second day of release. I got the replacement for very slight dust under the screen. My storm was by no means perfect out of the box, but within weeks I had updated my OS and it has run pretty great ever since. I owned a 8830 world edition and although there was a slight learning curve to the storm, I cannot be more happy with my choice to go with the storm. I currently run the hybrid .114 v.2 with the appleberry glass theme and have few complaints.
    03-31-09 11:22 PM
    I failed to mention the first one I had wouldn't click well at the sides of the screen. So this is my second. I'm running .114 v2.
    04-01-09 06:54 AM
    Huge storm fan! Its been great for me. And its only gonna get better
    04-01-09 08:40 AM
    You know what I think is hilarious... the amount people complain about things. A storm which works great, an application center that is brand new and exciting. People don't stop crying. I wonder how most of these peoples 'sex lives' are. Do you think they complain about it after each and every time they do it lol? To me I bet they do ha ha. Nothing is good enough and they live a life of depression and pitty.

LOVE THE STORM.
    04-01-09 10:02 AM
    Just downloaded Bloomberg free app from Appworld. Went smooth as can be and app is awesome looking on the Storm! Another step closer to perfection.
    04-01-09 12:14 PM
    Yep. I thought I loved it before and got a replacement that has an even better click so now I love it even more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 02:35 PM
    I appreciate the tethering, Professional lic., and Verizon relative to other cel carriers. If pushed I'd say the Verizon would get my love before RIM and might change that if I see an OS update soon.
    04-01-09 02:46 PM
    No the Storm is junk.
    04-01-09 02:48 PM
    I love it!

04-01-09 02:50 PM
    Love mine...sure it has some bumps, but overall no regrets!
    04-01-09 02:57 PM
    The Storm is a turd. In particular, the OS and user interaction.
    04-01-09 03:02 PM
    I love my Storm too. I was never a Blackberry user but when I was looking for a phone through Rogers, they had the Pearl on special when you sign up on a contract. Since then I've been hooked. After the Pearl I graduated to the Curve and recently the Storm with Bell. I had to exchange my first one only because it was freezing alot but I'm on my second running OS .103 and it works great! I've been reading alot of posts on here with people ranting and raving about how the Storm is a piece of junk and yada yada yada... but in my opinion at the end of the day it does what it's supposed to do and then some. Everyone has their own expectations of what they expect out of a phone, and I think alot of people are expecting a little bit too much. But anyways I love my Storm!
    04-01-09 03:05 PM
    coming from nokia N96 > htc HD > iphone > storm...

luv it soo far
    04-01-09 03:16 PM
    Yes i do love my storm. i have about 20 or so apps on it now.. LOL D@mn App World. hahaha
    04-01-09 03:24 PM
    I love mine as well....i talked a friend into getting...he was going to go to a Windows Mobile device...i let him play with my storm...he changed his mind pretty fast!!!
    04-01-09 03:28 PM
    I use to love it, but it won't love me back....
    04-01-09 04:14 PM
    Storm is WACK.
    04-01-09 05:52 PM
    Storm is WACK.
    And you say this because of your extensive experience with one?

Dude, SHUT THE H*LL UP!! What the **** are you doing in a STORM forum anyway?
    04-01-09 05:55 PM
    Like I said in the OP- if you don't love your Storm you're in the wrong thread.
    04-01-09 08:45 PM
    Storm is WACK.
    So is wearing sunglasses inside :-)

I say that nicely though :-)
    04-01-09 09:01 PM
    Since I don't compare it, I love it. Great screen, bb reliable email pushing and it's not bad to type on it SureType.
    04-01-09 09:02 PM
    Day 4 with my storm and its sill probably the best phone ive had. I actually use every feature on it unlike other phones that have had similar features. Only one hiccup while I was on a call nad txting and it came up error restarting so I duno
    04-01-09 09:04 PM
    Yep. I thought I loved it before and got a replacement that has an even better click so now I love it even more.

Same here! I had mine from the release date and some parts of the screen didn't work right, but I kept it up til last week. I hesitantly got a new one, and it works perfect! Love it!

I think the Storm had some growing pains, but I think a year down the line, once everyone has gotten new OS upgrades and stopped comparing the Storm with the (freaking) iPhone, they'll love it too.

I'm excited about having a new device like this and watching it grow!
    04-01-09 09:06 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD