This is my first theme, nothing too fancy, just a Zen based theme with new icons and some new colors. It's not 100% perfect, but I'm satisfied with the work I've put into it so far.

Current Version: 2.2

This theme uses icons by smert1012, as well as some hybrid icons that I made from the stock BlackBerry icons.

There are a few issues that I am aware of, not sure if they are present on other firmware versions as I didn't do any testing other than my own device which is .75.

Known Issues:
    • Text in profile selection is black on black, you can see it when you highlight it though
    • Selection Highlight is blue on the full applications list instead of teal in portrait mode

http://is.gd/m2RP - This link is CaSe SeNsItIvE!

The link above is a convinient short URL for entry on your device. The full link is available here.

Donations are always accepted, never expected.

Like I said, this is my first attempt, and feedback is much appreciated.
    Last edited by fury683; 03-07-09 at 04:22 AM.
    03-06-09 12:46 AM
    I think you did a great job, especially for a first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:19 AM
    If anyone else with other firmwares wants to give it a shot and let me know if the listed issues are present, that would be great
    03-06-09 01:13 PM
    Nice job. Shows great potential.
    03-06-09 03:08 PM
    Nice job. Shows great potential.
    Thank you very much. I have experience with skinning other stuff, but never stuff with so many editable variables. It's a lot of fun
    03-07-09 12:02 AM
    Fury, that's an awesome thing, especially for a first.
    03-07-09 12:04 AM
    wow very nice great work
    03-07-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD