This is a today plus theme for the storm sporting 4 message entries, 2 sms and mms entries, and 6 calendar entries. I haven't had much time to test it out with the new version of themebuilder that was unofficially leaked, so please don't blame me for any problems. Install at your own risk. With that said, it worked successfully on the device simulator, so it should be ok on your storm. Please inform me of any problems you might encounter. I'll be releasing more themes throughout the coming week, but wanted to start off with a nice free (should be preinstalled) theme for those craving a today plus on the storm.

Please Note: If you have your SMS & MMS inboxes combined with messages, the SMS icon won't appear. Set the inboxes to separate in the messages----->options----->general options.

Made a few updates including moving the bottoms all the way to the bottom, adding the text to display which icon is selected (had to remove 1 calendar and message entry), and changed wallpaper. Should be customizable. Not sure about the Messages and SMS glitches, I think that is a Beta Themebuilder thing. Enjoy!

OTA DOWNLOAD HERE
    Last edited by tom1l21; 02-13-09 at 12:36 AM.
    02-11-09 04:13 AM
    And so it begins. Good job. Dl'ing now
    02-11-09 05:37 AM
    Thank You very much tom1l21!!! You are the first!Congratulations!!! sorry for my english so bad, I'm an italian girl..................Good job!Any funny/cartoons theme?
    Thx
    02-11-09 05:50 AM
    is it just me, or is it the wrong format ? .jad versus the .alx/.ali format ? cant get it to load
    02-11-09 06:35 AM
    You have to download OTA from your device. downloading to desktop will not work.
    02-11-09 06:42 AM
    Great job on this one! Just pulled it down and it is working great. Had to reset some icon locations but that is fine because I am forever changing what icons show where.

rross, after downloading the .jad, did you go into Options>Themes and activate Storm Plus?
    02-11-09 06:44 AM
    I'd love to have such a Skin for my BlackBerry 8900 ... that's exactly what I need...
    02-11-09 06:44 AM
    Downloaded but now Viigo is gone and the folders I created has disappeared. It won't let me save a new created folder. Nice look though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 07:08 AM
    pretty sweet. just downloaded it. looks like you know what you're doing. Thanks for the freebie!!!!
    02-11-09 07:54 AM
    Good effort works well,weatherbug icon will not show weather numbers anymore just an icon
    02-11-09 07:57 AM
    Just downloaded it...seems to be working great....It looks awesome with my own wallpaper....keep up the good work!!!......just a quick note from the above post.....my Weatherbug is working fine and it posts the temperature : )
    02-11-09 08:03 AM
    Wow- my girlfriend will be pumped to hear the news that themes are going to be coming out quick.
    02-11-09 08:05 AM
    Thank you tom, you are the first person to save my job. I cant tell you how many times i forgot to look at my appointments till the last minute.

Works great on .90 and the first time to see the storm screen was interesting because for awhile there it was a phantom visit.

The one thing I did notice is that the weatherbug icon does not give the temp readings it just shows the weather. Nor does any of the other icons it just shows the picture of what it is. No biggie just did not know if anyone saw that.

Thanks again
    02-11-09 08:07 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
    02-11-09 08:27 AM
    doesnt allow adding/editing of folders
    02-11-09 08:37 AM
    Thanks so much for doing such a nice theme.

Freebies FTW!!!
    02-11-09 08:38 AM
    Wicked! the first theme we've got! woo woo should be good considering plazmic 4.7. is out there now.
    02-11-09 08:50 AM
    anyone figure out a way around it not letting you add or edit folders?
    02-11-09 08:54 AM
    doesnt allow adding/editing of folders
    It does for me

BTW, I lost all organization of files/folders that I had. It's going to be a PITA to redo everything. Is that normal when loading new themes? I'm new to BB themes...
    02-11-09 08:56 AM
    It does for me

BTW, I lost all organization of files/folders that I had. It's going to be a PITA to redo everything. Is that normal when loading new themes? I'm new to BB themes...
    really? i even did a battery pull. it lets me go to the edit/add folder screen but it wont let me complete. when i hit save it doesnt do anything
    02-11-09 09:00 AM
    Cool, let the real fun begin, thanks for putting this up...
    02-11-09 09:01 AM
    It does for me

Yes, this is normal, each theme has it's own icon, etc. settings.
    02-11-09 09:01 AM
    Very Nice!! Thanks for the hard work!!
    02-11-09 09:03 AM
    TOM............. YOU the man!!!!!!!

Thx, looking forward to messing with this later today or when i get time, if i ever have any.
    02-11-09 09:06 AM
    Very nice.. Downloaded it but it makes my os go massive slowly now.

Thanks Tom...
    02-11-09 09:08 AM
187 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD