Im not working on this anymore and like this its nothing but crap Please delete Thread!
    Last edited by sontyp; 06-18-09 at 07:17 PM.
    03-24-09 05:35 PM
    To be honest with you, I think it is pretty boring. It also resembles (the icons, that is) other themes. Without any other special features, I don't think it will be downloaded that much in light of the innovative and more visually attractive themes coming out daily.

It goes without saying that themes are like music or clothes. Everyone's got their own style and taste and there are no absolutes -- only points of view. Take or leave my words with that in mind. Good luck and kudos for contributing.
    03-24-09 07:10 PM
    It looks very nice and clean to me. Good job.
    03-24-09 08:09 PM
    I like your buttons a lot....very proffessional looking....however you have not changed anything in the banner and the wallpapers are fitting but basic......i would contemplate choosing one color to encorperate into the wallpapers to give it a little more "pop". This theme/icon choice deff. has some real potential....persue it further! Nice going.
    03-24-09 08:56 PM
    it has potential...plus philster likes it and he makes a nice theme, not my theme of choice yet but he does make a nice theme so thats a compliment..
    03-24-09 09:18 PM
    I like it! If you can get a today and a hidden today version up, this will be one of my themes (provided it doesn't leak too much)
    03-24-09 10:01 PM
    @ jakeameyers

Thanks for your honest feedback. i feel what you are saying. i am still messing around with plazmic (downloaded it 3 days ago). maybe i was a little bit fast with posting the theme

@ others

im happy that you like it in general. i know there are still things to do...
    03-25-09 05:27 AM
    This strikes me as a very clean theme that would greatly appeal to those who like Zen style themes. Definitely heading in the right direction. I would suggest the following:
    -Add a default folder that is similar to the icons you've skinned
    Add white/silver fonts to the sound profile list. They don't show up unless they are highlighted as it is presently.
    I am seeing the same issue with QuickLaunch when I run it from your theme.

I'll definitely be anxiously waiting for an update to this theme. Good stuff!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:00 AM
    Updated...

I made new Foldericons and a new background.

still have to find out how to change the fontcolor in the profilemenu
    03-25-09 05:36 PM
    Updated...

I made new Foldericons and a new background.

still have to find out how to change the fontcolor in the profilemenu
    Love the updated look...if you do a hidden today, I'm in.
    03-25-09 05:55 PM
    Nice clean look! And waiting on hidden today as well..
    03-25-09 05:58 PM
    I'll keep checking back, seems like a "good" theme for business situations. Thanks for your effort!
    03-27-09 07:22 PM
    to be honest. i think ur opinion sucks. but thats why we have em right? considering most of the themes here may look nice, they are not build for any OS that has came out for the storm. i was just going to comment on how this theme, when the today version comes out ( but even this zen is one of the best, and definitly the most functional theme by far.....
    03-27-09 07:54 PM
    I just dowloaded... one modification needed I can see just in using it for 5 minutes is the drop down for the suretype. the background is black and so is the text so you cant see the recommended words unless you highlight them then its black on blue highlight.... if theres a way I can change that on my en some one let me know please...

otherwise its a nice theme...
    03-28-09 04:37 AM
    *UPDATE 28.03.2009: Made some colorcorrections in the focusicon an the messagealerts!

I still cant figure out how to change the fontcolor only in the profilemenu and the recommended words while writing, because when i change the color for the lists in plazmic it also changes the fontcolor of all the messages, contacts and so on :/

Somebody know?
    03-28-09 11:59 AM
    You may want to check the theme developers forum. I pray you get help in correcting the font color issue as it is the only thing that is keeping me from rocking this theme 24/7!!

03-28-09 02:09 PM
    You may want to check the theme developers forum. I pray you get help in correcting the font color issue as it is the only thing that is keeping me from rocking this theme 24/7!!

03-28-09 02:15 PM
    Any eta on a hidden today?
    03-28-09 06:39 PM
    cool theme
    05-03-09 10:55 PM
    bump (10 char)
    05-18-09 04:34 PM
    i'm with the others, i think it has some definate potential for business professionals specifically...

just work on the fonts as stated and maybe the backgrounds to clean up the colors and i think you have a real good theme, nothing too flashy, but simple, effective, and professional
    05-18-09 06:24 PM
    looks clean i like it gj
    05-18-09 09:16 PM
    Looks boring and uninspired to me...
    06-18-09 01:44 PM
    If I'm not mistaken its in the menu list section
    06-18-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD