PREMUIM BLUE SKY
    PREMIUM MATRIX GREEN

***AS ALWAYS ... BATTERY PULL REQUIRED AFTER LOAD OF THEME ***
    Features include
    -Weatherbug integration
    -Independently sliding hidden side and top docks
    -Hidden today
    -Clickable home screen to clock/calendar/manage connections/locks/messages

~*~*To make top dock hide tap just below the dock(where status texts is) to make it appear tap just below date/time bar*~*~

~*~*To make the side dock appear tap just next to the profiles icon (next to weatherbug slot) to make it hide tap again in the same spot*~*~

~*~*Weatherbug must be in the FIRST app position on your app screen to be displayed on the homescreen correctly*~*~

FREE VERSIONS ARE HERE
    ~OTA for each color is up and running ready for downloads
    ~This is the FREE Basic version of the "NEON" series theme
    ~Free version features Zen like stationary bottom dock with top 4 icons.
    ~Nearly every single item that is skinable is skinned
    ~Buttons and selection carets match theme color
    ~Home Screen is user background friendly

PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD WHEN YOU DOWNLOADABOUT ANY ISSUES/BUGS YOU FIND

Last edited by Rooster; 04-20-09 at 02:35 AM.
    04-14-09 02:32 PM
    Nice link rooster, but how many people are going to post this? Lol.
    Last edited by acuratl_driver; 04-14-09 at 03:17 PM.
    04-14-09 03:14 PM
    How big is this theme, memory wise?
    04-14-09 04:02 PM
    Theme is above 1.1 mb due to the complete skinning.

That being said I am running with all three of the premium versions of this theme, two of my other free themes I have created, and another version of this theme with our new icon set loaded on my phone and lag running .113 hybrid 3.51 is minimal.
    Just make sure you do the battery pull after installing and/or changing themes and you should have no issues.
    04-14-09 04:17 PM
    Like the different colors for your theme. Iam using the Premium Matrix Green that i paid for on Crackberry.com. Do you have any more you are working on in the future.
    04-14-09 06:48 PM
    nice theme
    04-14-09 07:04 PM
    Like the different colors for your theme. Iam using the Premium Matrix Green that i paid for on Crackberry.com. Do you have any more you are working on in the future.
    Right now we are working with some icons that are not part of the "Neon" series, but if the demand is there more colors could easily find there way into the next update.
    04-14-09 08:15 PM
    The theme runs smooth and looks great on the phone. Great work, homie....
    04-14-09 08:34 PM
    That really is a pretty tight looking theme! Very nice job.

David
    Last edited by VIOLATOR; 04-14-09 at 09:25 PM.
    04-14-09 09:23 PM
    Where can i find the wallpaper for the Premium Matrix Green theme?
    04-15-09 10:09 AM
    I will post the wallpapers here in the thread. If you have changed it and want to go back to the original, go to your pictures, click on one of your pcitures, hit the bb menu key, there should be and option saying "Reset Home Screen Image". That should put the original wallpaper back on the home screen.
    04-15-09 10:26 AM
    I can not edit this threads original post because it was created by my partner, but I added the wallpapers to the preview thread of the theme. I will have my partner add the images here also when she is available. Till then here is the link to the preview thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...40#post2203340
    04-15-09 10:37 AM
    AS requested Submarine Neon & Cherry Neon are on their way! Free & Premium versions will be available.
    04-15-09 11:07 PM
    this theme is FAST! The transition from landscape to portrait is very snappy. I'll be purchasing the premium for sure
    04-15-09 11:52 PM
    this theme is FAST! The transition from landscape to portrait is very snappy. I'll be purchasing the premium for sure
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Sliming the svg file for the home screen helps with the transition greatly, it is something that took some tinkering. Glad you are enjoying it.

edit: We will have different icons sets and more colors for neon out soon. Expect an update to the current version soon also, some little things have been pointed out to me today and I am working on them. If anyone finds anything in the theme that is not right please post it in the thread and I will work on it as soon as I can.
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 04-16-09 at 01:01 AM.
    04-16-09 12:56 AM
    About to shoot out an upcoming themes thread. Look out for it in the next hour or so.
    04-16-09 01:34 PM
    Here's the link to what the lies in the near future in terms of upcoming themes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/po...your-fave.html

Cheers! Hope you like 'em!

04-16-09 08:43 PM
    Submarine & Cherry Neon Themes Coming Tomorrow!
    04-17-09 06:31 PM
    i love the pink one! great job!!
    04-17-09 06:44 PM
    i love the pink one! great job!!
    THanks MizzCourt! Give the free one a whirl and see if you like it!
    04-18-09 11:05 AM
    Update: We are working to have the free versions of Cherry & Submarine Neon themes available tonight. Premium versions should follow tomorrow night.

Cheers Folks! We hope you'll enjoy 'em.
    04-19-09 02:45 PM
    I'm excited for those colors
    04-19-09 09:30 PM
    Free version for Cherry & Submarine Neon is up! Find them in the first post at the very bottom.

Enjoy folks and please let us know how you experience the themes!
    04-19-09 11:36 PM
    Premium Submarine & Cherry are up!

Enjoy!
    04-20-09 02:28 AM
    i have a question about the weatherbug integration...

can i put weatherbug in the first app slot and hide it so 'messages' can still be in the bottom left?

also... my folder icons are still default?
    Last edited by pat0neill; 04-20-09 at 05:30 PM. Reason: left a question out.
    04-20-09 05:20 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD