This theme is no longer supported.
    Last edited by kdjayo; 04-13-09 at 03:49 PM.
    03-07-09 03:16 PM
    looks nice keep up the good work
    03-07-09 11:17 PM
    Pretty good......

IMO, Blue Monster would look even more awesome if more of the icons took that (or have) that blue color.

Nonetheless, Its a great start and V2 looks HOT!
    03-07-09 11:43 PM
    Awesome JOB!!!
    03-08-09 01:17 AM
    Thank you for the suggestions and comments!

I am finishing up more "badass" MONSTER styled icons for v2.0... expect big things
    03-08-09 01:52 AM
    .jad isn't working.

Just how in the world did I miss this amazing looking theme?!

Hopefully the link starts working soon. I can't wait to get my hands on this t hing.
    Last edited by Optimusv2; 03-08-09 at 01:58 AM.
    03-08-09 01:55 AM
    Need OTA pronto

Very nice theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 03:03 AM
    OTA link fixed, I disabled some permissions on accident, I guess, somehow -.-

There you guys go!
    03-08-09 03:09 AM
    kd, how were you able to export your theme with both the menu and dialog boxes modified? I tried that and i got errors, and i looked it up and people said that was a but in the leaked version... is there a newer leaked version of 4.7?
    03-09-09 12:18 PM
    V2.0 is SERIOUS!!! Can't wait!
    03-09-09 01:34 PM
    Version one is exellent.... Version two looks even better!

Do any of your theme's have the "Today" functions?
    Only thing i'm missing is seeing my calender items...
    (I'm sticking with this theme even if it hasn't)
    03-09-09 02:29 PM
    kd, how were you able to export your theme with both the menu and dialog boxes modified? I tried that and i got errors, and i looked it up and people said that was a but in the leaked version... is there a newer leaked version of 4.7?
    I had no troubles editting it, did you try fiddiling with the Tile Image button to the right of the image u select under dialogue or menu??

Works fine for me :\

And there is Today on the theme, however, 4.7s Today is very buggy and sometimes doesnt work, it works most the time for me, but other times, no :\.

And about the calender, I am trying to figure out how to make it so the user can put whatever four icons they want on the home screen, as it is now, they are locked to the ones I choose to put there, which sucks. If anybody knows how to fix, let me know
    03-09-09 03:39 PM
    I will be waiting for that 2.0... I don't like the blue monster... I'm a greemn monster guy.
    03-09-09 03:51 PM
    pretty cool
    03-09-09 04:02 PM
    Nice work on the icons I must say. They look very slick.
    03-09-09 04:30 PM
    Haha, you should tell monster to pay you for advertisement!
    03-09-09 05:30 PM
    I was waiting for a theme like this..its killer..

I'll prolly hold of on installing since there are issues with the icons that you can select for the front, but everything else looks solid..

hopefully you can get that issue cleared up and any others that are ran across..

otherwise..solid theme...top 5 easy
    03-09-09 06:03 PM
    I was waiting for a theme like this..its killer..

I'll prolly hold of on installing since there are issues with the icons that you can select for the front, but everything else looks solid..

hopefully you can get that issue cleared up and any others that are ran across..

otherwise..solid theme...top 5 easy
    Version 2.0 Is done, but I refuse to release it until I find out how to get it so that the icons show on the home screen depending on what order the user organizes his apps. That is ESSENTIAL to make this customizable, and I have sent MANY PMs to theme builders on this site who have done it, and with no return...

So if anyone knows, please help! Thanks.
    03-10-09 12:41 AM
    try Hastings, John from Gadgetbean, and maybe BBGod..... if you havent already
    03-10-09 03:12 AM
    Ok so v2 link
    K dosent work....and when is this green one coming out?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 12:01 AM
    I like this theme's colors and such but why in the world would anyone want a drink logo on their blackberry? It's like the guys I see driving around pickup trucks with the Nike logo on the back window. I just dont get it.
    04-13-09 12:30 AM
    cant immagine how bad i want the green theme of this .... but wuts with the icon changes? the green icons on the older monster theme went so well with it ...
    04-13-09 12:54 AM
    I like this theme's colors and such but why in the world would anyone want a drink logo on their blackberry? It's like the guys I see driving around pickup trucks with the Nike logo on the back window. I just dont get it.

People could use it because of a drivers sponsor, like Ricky Carmichael in the Sprint Cup or motocross. Other athletes. I like amp myself, and also a JR fan so I could rock Amp energy stuff myself.
    04-13-09 09:54 AM
    I have been trying to download however the OTA is down. Is the theme no longer available??

Thanks,
    -AD
    04-13-09 03:44 PM
    The version 1.0 theme is no longer supported, I am sorry.
    04-13-09 03:50 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD