Mystical Forest - Original Precision Theme Updated!

UPDATE: Version two now has Network displayed (by request)

Like My Work? Why not donate to help me make more!? DONATE

For those who want to keep the original precision icons, but want to display their calendar items. Highlight changed to translucent grey, Profiles icon removed from banner to 'declutter'. Only the Today screen, applications screen, and lock screen were touched since messing with menus etc right now have been shown to have bugs. I have this on my device right now and it runs smoothly without slowing your Storm down at all and no bugs that I can see.

VERSION ONE:
    Calendar Bottom Dock

OTA LINK

VERSION TWO: Hidden Today Items

Calendar, Messages, Call Log will show up to 6 items on the home screen when their respective icons are touched, and then dissapear when you move off them - Their icon must be in the dock (top 2 rows) for it to work. More wallpaper friendly, and less cluttered!

OTA LINK

Last edited by Synergie; 03-10-09 at 06:45 PM.
    02-11-09 08:10 PM
    NICE! I lke it!!!
    02-11-09 08:11 PM
    Can you change the opacity of the icons?
    02-11-09 08:12 PM
    Can you change the opacity of the icons?
    In Photoshop yes
    02-11-09 08:19 PM
    wow great work on this!! loving it!!

-i just noticed on the landscape mode, the top bar is kinda messed up... it looks like the portrait mode translucent bar image showing in landscape if that make sense..

seriously tho, it's simple and awesome :-)
    02-11-09 08:21 PM
    wow great work on this!! loving it!!

-i just noticed on the landscape mode, the top bar is kinda messed up... it looks like the portrait mode translucent bar image showing in landscape if that make sense..

seriously tho, it's simple and awesome :-)
    Yeah I kind of 'forgot' about landscape for the header... but when I saw it, I kind of liked how it looked like a 'tab' so I kept it lol.
    02-11-09 08:37 PM
    well synergie... I must say thank u. This has got to be the best one yet. Clean and functional.

Thanks!

I'm actually trying to work on making my own but I can't even find the damn file on my pc. Luckily kind folks like you are hooking up my BB in the meantime.
    02-11-09 08:47 PM
    Oh wonderful, more than one row in the home screen! Thanks, awesome!
    02-11-09 08:56 PM
    Hey did you get rid of the sms text folder? I cant find it after loading the theme
    02-11-09 09:06 PM
    Hey did you get rid of the sms text folder? I cant find it after loading the theme. Looks like I am also missing the app center..?
    02-11-09 09:08 PM
    boost... msg folder > options > choose "seperate" for SMS and Email Inboxes
    02-11-09 09:15 PM
    sorry about that double post, thanks for the tip. any idea how to get the app center back?
    02-11-09 09:48 PM
    Only little thing I find is in the phone dial pad view, it cuts off the bottom row almost in half. Other than that, its perfect!
    02-11-09 10:18 PM
    Only little thing I find is in the phone dial pad view, it cuts off the bottom row almost in half. Other than that, its perfect!
    Mine seems fine...

Great simple theme, love it.
    This will replace my standard one until some more solid ones are released.
    Thanks a bunch.

j.
    02-11-09 10:28 PM
    i love it!
    02-12-09 12:18 AM
    Very nice theme. A few things to fix or maybe just bugs in plazmic...

1- I too noticed that the dial pad on the last row is cropped slightly, not by half though on my device, but definitely noticeable.
    2 - On the phone lock screen in portrait, my owners info on the last line does not show, its okay in landscape though.
    3 - The home screen signal bar does not show EVDO icon, you can also see that its missing in your homescreen shot too. Shows in Zen and landscape though.
    4 - Bluetooth icon shows in two places?

I don't know if this is a specific issue with your theme or a bug in this beta release of Plazmic?
    02-12-09 08:16 AM
    Just came back to say this is definitely my theme of choice currently. I've got about 4 today themes loaded and this one is the best so far. I don't have a single complaint.
    02-12-09 10:05 AM
    1: I am at a loss... it does not do it to mine.... plus I never touched any other screens anyway. I only played with the today screen, appls screen and lock screen.

2: I left it at the default which is one line... but I suppose I could drag the box bigger.

3: This was done on purpose. I wanted clean looking as possible,... I have a tendancy to do that with my themes... removing the carrier and network icons. (I didn't play with the apps screen one though) I will probably remove it from there too.

4: Don't know... I can not recreate.

I'll probably work on it some more tonight. I want to change the banner background and a few other things anyway.

Very nice theme. A few things to fix or maybe just bugs in plazmic...

1- I too noticed that the dial pad on the last row is cropped slightly, not by half though on my device, but definitely noticeable.
    2 - On the phone lock screen in portrait, my owners info on the last line does not show, its okay in landscape though.
    3 - The home screen signal bar does not show EVDO icon, you can also see that its missing in your homescreen shot too. Shows in Zen and landscape though.
    4 - Bluetooth icon shows in two places?

I don't know if this is a specific issue with your theme or a bug in this beta release of Plazmic?
    02-12-09 10:27 AM
    I really like this one. I like the 2 rows of icons on the home screen, but still the calendar as well. nice opacity of the icons...it's wicked sweet. definitely added to my collection.
    02-12-09 02:09 PM
    great theme! anyway to make it 1 row of icons on the home screen?
    02-12-09 02:28 PM
    Agree with all the props. I installed this today and am very pleased with it.
    02-12-09 02:33 PM
    OTA link is dead . . .
    02-12-09 08:09 PM
    OTA link is dead . . .
    It's working for me... I just tested. Maybe my web host was down for a bit??
    02-12-09 10:43 PM
    Hi guys, apparently my server crashed last evening and somehow the cod files got messed up for this theme.

In the mean time, I had made myself a 'customized for me' version, and uploaded it... so you can download that one for now.

I WILL upload the original theme again this evening after work... along with some more tweaking. I plan on possibly moving the weather icon to either the banner or the are abeside the calendar entries (with no 'button' around it) Also, the banner is updated from the original. It now blends better with the original precision theme (added subtle dark gradient, the lighter highlight, and a solid black border on the bottom and left side to match the precision theme buttons)

In the version I made specifically for me, there are no indicator icons on the banner in the home screen - I did this to declutter for my own preference since I put all my dynamic icons in the dock anyway. But I WILL add these back when I upload it tonight.

Stay tuned...
    02-13-09 06:43 AM
    So far I personally like this one the best and have this running as my theme. I like showing the calendar but not the messages and how uncluttered it is! Nice job and thank you!
    02-13-09 09:44 AM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD