Last edited by mothy; 02-27-09 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Changed title of thread
    02-27-09 04:57 PM
    v1: Double Zen Hidden TodayOTA
    v2: Double Zen Hidden Today with out the hardcoded Top barOTA
    v3: Today Plus with a Crossbar OTA
    v4: Double Zen OTA
    v5: Crossbar Hidden Today PLus OTA
    v6: Hidden Today with four hardcoded icons OTA

All Icons bounce except for the small ones in the top banner which are hardcoded. Mail icon is the Thunderbird icon, Calendar is the Sundbird Calendar App, Browser is the icon for the much famed but never seen on a Blackberry MozillaFennec, and Messenger is the Open Source Chat Client Pidgin. Also a Linux hourglass that I believe is from the tango releases.

Have fun with the theme and if there are any questions or issues let me know.
    Last edited by mothy; 02-27-09 at 05:18 PM.
    02-27-09 04:58 PM
    Got my eye on v6...looking good
    02-27-09 05:04 PM
    I think its pretty slick. Waiting for the link.
    02-27-09 05:06 PM
    I'm a big linux fan. Ill be waiting for the links

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 05:18 PM
    Links UP and ready for download...let me know what you think

Here is a couple more pics:

02-27-09 05:19 PM
    Also for a small donation I can customize the top four with things such as facebook, myspace etc... if you interested PM me to see if I can do the request
    02-27-09 05:26 PM

All Icons bounce except for the small ones in the top banner which are hardcoded. Mail icon is the Thunderbird icon, Calendar is the Sundbird Calendar App, Browser is the icon for the much famed but never seen on a Blackberry MozillaFennec, and Messenger is the Open Source Chat Client Pidgin. Also a Linux hourglass that I believe is from the tango releases.

Hey Mothy,

Is there a way of breaking down the OS with pictures so we can see what each one looks like??
    02-27-09 05:47 PM
    Also for a small donation I can customize the top four with things such as facebook, myspace etc... if you interested PM me to see if I can do the request
    I don't know if you'd want a donation for this....but how hard would it be to grid the home screen on version 6 so that the middle of the screen launches the app menu, and to grid the status bar so clicking it would launch the profiles? (like ThemeClones didn on Grungy Gant)

I've only had the theme for like 30 minutes, but I'm straight diggin it!
    Last edited by jstkdn; 02-27-09 at 06:11 PM.
    02-27-09 06:05 PM
    First of all, beautiful work! I'm wondering if once it's installed, do we have the option of changing the icons at the top on versions 1, 2, or 4?
    02-27-09 06:12 PM
    First of all, beautiful work! I'm wondering if once it's installed, do we have the option of changing the icons at the top on versions 1, 2, or 4?

No the 4 little ones are hardcoded into the file.

Sorry....all other icons are changeable
    02-27-09 07:02 PM
    I don't know if you'd want a donation for this....but how hard would it be to grid the home screen on version 6 so that the middle of the screen launches the app menu, and to grid the status bar so clicking it would launch the profiles? (like ThemeClones didn on Grungy Gant)

I've only had the theme for like 30 minutes, but I'm straight diggin it!

Ill see about getting that in the updates..
    02-27-09 07:03 PM
    Wow nice themes, I like them.
    Last edited by ppeoucb; 02-27-09 at 09:37 PM.
    02-27-09 09:17 PM
    I was about to impressed until I noticed it was you Mothy. Now I just expect great work from you. Nicly done once again. Love those Icons.
    02-27-09 09:23 PM
    Really nice! Scrolling in the crossbar could be more responsive, but I definitely like this theme. Any chance of a version with the crossbar on the bottom?
    02-27-09 09:56 PM
    Great theme. I'm using version 1 and loving it! One question: could you post both of the wallpapers you used? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 10:37 PM
    another great theme! awesome
    02-27-09 10:44 PM
    Very Nice. Looks Great. I like v5
    02-28-09 01:50 AM
    great. Nice work
    02-28-09 08:26 AM

Mothy is there anyway you can put up the picture of the background? When I loaded this theme it was plain blue and I actually like that background you used??

Thanks
    02-28-09 11:58 AM
    What exactly does it use to pick what it shows in the hidden today part when I touch SMS/MMS? The only thing that comes up on mine is a single message that I sent out last night, but it's not even the most recent one.
    02-28-09 12:37 PM
    They look very clean. Which version is this one?

Bob

Links UP and ready for download...let me know what you think

Here is a couple more pics:

02-28-09 03:14 PM
    They look very clean. Which version is this one?

Bob
    He's showing you what it looks like in the option, deleting and locking of the Themes. They area all the same its just the main page thats changed. Hope this clarifies things for you
    02-28-09 04:23 PM
    Sure does. thanks.

Bob
    02-28-09 04:28 PM
    quite well done nice job
    02-28-09 04:54 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD