Hi Guys,

4/14/09

Due a error that would not go away on the previous version, I have completely rebuilt the theme.

Here is what else has been added.
    Clicking the time will activate the Clock menu
    Clicking the signal meter will activate the Manage Connections menu
    Clicking above the icons will active Application menu
    Call screen background has been changed

As usual let me know if there are any bugs so i cant correct them as soon as possible.

4/13/09 Minor Tweak

Battery icon and Signal Icon update
    some of you guys had a problem with some text not showing until it was highlighted this has been corrected also.

Update

- Banner has been update
    - Battery has been change
    - Menus and buttons have been changed
    - Emails header has been changed

This is the Storm version of a theme I created for the 8900, here is what it features.

- 95% of the icons are skinned.
    - Icons get smaller when touched giving the appearance of a button being pushed in.
    - Icons that are not skinned will have a frame, this frame also changes size when selected.
    - The theme has been optimized to run without lag.
    - Alarm icons have been skinned
    - Call screen have been changed
    - menus and highlight bar have been changed.
    - Home screen icons are customizable
    - wallpaper is customizable
    - Ringer profiles have been skinned.

Here are some screens

OTA

95XX_iVistaBerryToday_DoubleDock_1.3

Note
    SMS and MMS are combined with messages

There is one minor bug that i know of and I am currently troubleshooting, when you select switch application the icons in the switch application menu will show up with the icon frame in the center of the icons instead around the icons. Once I correct this i will post a revised version.

Thanks to BelowZero for hosting this for me.

Extra wallpapers attached
    Last edited by spyda80; 04-18-09 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Update
    04-05-09 11:53 AM
    will this theme work on the 9530?
    04-05-09 01:39 PM
    Nice work!
    04-05-09 01:48 PM
    its does work for the 9530 as i found out. is there anyway on the home screen you can make the font bigger on what the icon is. it shows up under the icon but its super small. putting it about the icons would look sweet
    04-05-09 01:54 PM
    Looks nice and its quick, and icons are off the hook! Would you be able to make the clock clickable so it goes to clock and network area clickable so it goes to manage connections?
    Last edited by pearlfanatic; 04-05-09 at 02:06 PM.
    04-05-09 02:02 PM
    Looks nice and its quick, and icons are off the hook! Would you be able to make the clock clickable so it goes to clock and network area clickable so it goes to manage connections?
    Ill see what I can do
    04-05-09 03:47 PM
    its does work for the 9530 as i found out. is there anyway on the home screen you can make the font bigger on what the icon is. it shows up under the icon but its super small. putting it about the icons would look sweet
    I will fix the font and hopefully have a new version up sometime this week
    04-05-09 03:48 PM
    wow this is a nice theme
    04-05-09 04:12 PM
    Maybe get rid of sound icon amd make the top pad your profile and above your 8 icons make it so you can click to bring up the app screen, and you willbe good to go...These are very nice icons, and I love the push feel you made for them...
    04-05-09 04:55 PM
    This theme is sweet! Can you make it so that clicking the blank area on the homescreen takes you to the app screen? That would be awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 05:03 PM
    nice work on the updated theme im using it if you make one with the hightlight color is navy blue instead of red please contact me i would love to have one like that thanks feel free to add me to your BBM my pin is above
    04-10-09 01:07 AM
    downloading the update now. thanks for the message about the new updates.
    04-12-09 12:05 PM
    couple things ive noticed
    - when you select something then click down, instead of staying red it turns blue.
    - when you spell a word wrong and and it gives you different choices, you can see them until its highlighted
    04-12-09 01:11 PM
    I am looking for some new themes...sick of my old one, going to try this out...thanks!
    04-12-09 01:26 PM
    Excellent theme....I do agree with pearlfanatic about making the icons on the top clickable...like you did with the sound icon. I alo think you should add more rows to your hidden today feature. You did fabulous work though...do you do special requests at all for $ of course?
    Last edited by lanemuscle22; 04-12-09 at 05:54 PM.
    04-12-09 05:44 PM
    I downloaded the theme and I am liking it but can't seem to find a way to download the wallpapers in the first post..........can someone help me?
    04-16-09 11:18 AM
    just got around to downloading the update but i will def let you know now things work out.
    04-19-09 02:29 PM
    I really like this theme. Is it at all possible to get a dedicated wb slot?
    05-24-09 03:15 PM
    Are the hourglass and u/l and d/l arrows skinned?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD