Oh ya.... Like I said in the title, to satisfy those who crave it. I finally finished an Iphone theme, which is pretty much spot on... including the bouncing icons.

I've been working on this on and off for a while. I just finished it up today. I wanted to add the side scrolling apps on the home screen, similar to the Elecite version, but haven't really had time to create an SVG file for it. I also wanted to at least have an animated slide to unlock bar on the lock screen.

The icons are definately not mine, but rather a collection of them that I've downloaded for past themes.

Edit (July 13, 2009) Here's the version I use. Basically it's slightly modified in that, the banner is slightly different, and the bottom dock is fixed so you can change the background to whatever you like, while keeping the fixed bottom dock. I never uploaded here until now, just cause I plain forgot that I had this post LOL. I never got around to making an .svg file that would mimick the sliding homescreen. I don't think I will. Just wanted to share this. Sorry, there's no OTA setup as it's been a while since I've even touched theme builder....
    Last edited by ERShotty; 07-13-09 at 11:37 PM. Reason: New version up and posted.
    02-11-09 10:11 PM
    Its been said that when trying to modify the fonts, it gives you problems exporting. Still buggy and in very early beta stages.
    02-11-09 10:13 PM
    it seems that the more things you change will cause plazmic to crash. i did just a few changes and it exported just fine.
    02-11-09 10:13 PM
    does it really slide to unlock??
    02-11-09 10:17 PM
    did you get it exported? looks like nice theme!
    02-11-09 10:17 PM
    Yeah looks sweet, lets see it dude.
    02-11-09 10:19 PM
    lol unfortunately it doesn't slide to unlock. Though in a previous theme I created, I used an animation for a slider that "lid" anytime the phone was locked then unlocked in the holster.

However, I can't seem to even export to the simulator to try.

Right now, I'm playing with different fonts and playing with simple themes to see if I get any more of these crashes...
    02-11-09 10:20 PM
    Try leaving the cursors default. The ones for the search bar and menu highlight cursor. Seems that when you change those two it crashes. After after 5 hours of crashes I narrowed it down to those two images. Exports fine now. And I did leave the default fonts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 10:25 PM
    you could probably have someone send you the theme and have them export it
    02-11-09 10:33 PM
    Ok... got past the crashing part... now I'm stuck on an error message saying something on the Homescreen banner is past it's boundaries, but it won't tell me what.

I've checked the settings and all the icon placements.... but can't find a thing.
    02-11-09 11:07 PM
    that means something on the homescreen is either on top of each other or out of the boundries
    02-11-09 11:15 PM
    Try leaving the cursors default. The ones for the search bar and menu highlight cursor. Seems that when you change those two it crashes. After after 5 hours of crashes I narrowed it down to those two images. Exports fine now. And I did leave the default fonts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Can you give exact file names man? It's pretty hard to determine what files you're specifically referring to.

Thanks!
    02-11-09 11:30 PM
    I know what images you're referring to, but I changed them and I don't know how to change them back. Normally when you right click it gives you the name of the image, but for some reason some do and some don't. I have no way of determining what the default image was for this. )=
    02-11-09 11:40 PM
    I think it's the Address/Contacts button. Seeing as how it's one long word and basically cannot be paired with any icon beside it.

Problem is, I don't want to take the Text away from that Icon.
    02-11-09 11:59 PM
    very nice looking.
    02-12-09 01:21 AM
    anyluck yet?
    02-12-09 01:21 AM
    No man I gave up for now... letting my mind and eyes take a rest.

.... and working on another theme. lol

Damn this addiction.

I just finished a sidebanner today plus theme if you wanna check it out.
    02-12-09 01:29 AM
    yeah wheres it at?
    02-12-09 01:30 AM
    I'm actually having more success with a zen version of the theme (the Iphone clone....)

The Today plus theme is under "Today Plus Sidebar edition"
    02-12-09 01:39 AM
    I'm actually having more success with a zen version of the theme (the Iphone clone....)

The Today plus theme is under "Today Plus Sidebar edition"
    Can you send me the OTA link to where you got your iPhone theme for your BB Storm please?
    02-12-09 11:42 AM
    if you can get that to work that would be awesome, it looks great.
    02-12-09 12:59 PM
    dont stop working on that i-phone theme darn it. lol.....patiently waits.
    02-12-09 01:02 PM
    should be very interesting! look very nice
    02-12-09 09:03 PM
    It looks great!
    Can't wait!!!
    02-12-09 09:36 PM
    I have my own idea for the perfectly awesome iphone theme. I'm going to wait till the official plazmic gets barfed up though.
    02-12-09 09:41 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD