The iphone/ipod device is one of the most loved devices because of its smooth sliding screen to screen interface. With that in mind I went to the labs and cooked up a theme that provides now only a 5 On Screen Custom Dock but a Sliding Application Box that holds 32 custom Icons all on one screen!

* Icons 1-5 On your Application Screen will show up as the bottom dock icons*
    * Icons 6-38 On your Application Screen will be in the Pop-Up window on Home Screen*

After your Icons are in order they will show up perfectly on the devices home screen. Also included is the Today feature which looks perfect on your custom wallpaper...

*Make sure the middle dot is Selected to render the Today Screen perfectly*

You can easily slide the Icons that display in the Boxes via the dot selection bar above the on screen dock. This will allow you to reach icons quickly without having to enter the application screen!

Clarity is a theme that raises the bar with its Quick Icon selection and Sleek User interface - Pick up your Copy NOW!!!

Features:

* 5 Custom on Screen Docked Icons
    * 32 Custom on screen Sliding Icons
    * Slide Selector Tool Helps you Know what Screen your On
    * Today Feature Enabled
    * Quick Code to provide quicker Performance
    * Fully Custom Icon Set
    * Plays well with 151 Leak and Many Others
    * Plays well with 5.0 Leaks
    * WJD Designs Stamp of Approval

Minimum Requirements:

* OS 4.7 (Try Leaks at your own RISK)
    * Data Plan

If you would like to view this theme in "Action" please click here...

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 02-25-10 at 03:58 PM.
    09-26-09 06:32 PM
    just got this theme, animation is soo smooth works perfect!! custom icons r beautiful! great work wjd!

working on 5.0.0.230
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 09-26-09 at 06:39 PM.
    09-26-09 06:36 PM
    Great theme!! The animations are flawless. I now have everything I need in one place without having to go several layers deep. Thanks for the awesome theme.
    09-26-09 06:41 PM
    i had the chance to beta test this theme and it runs great! nice job WayneD
    09-26-09 06:53 PM
    Nice work! Will you be including the Storm 2 in the pic free with purchase?
    09-26-09 09:03 PM
    looks awesome, gonna go for it.
    09-26-09 09:04 PM
    Nice work! Will you be including the Storm 2 in the pic free with purchase?
    Just got mine overnited! Yours should be in the mail.
    09-26-09 09:14 PM
    hmm... not sure how i feel. I like the overall theme, but don't like the "background" of the top bar. It doesn't mesh with the theme at all. It seems very laggy so far. Hoping it will speed up a bit after "break in".
    09-26-09 09:16 PM
    still really slow and laggy running .230. Switching between screens is jumpy and slow. Sad....
    09-26-09 09:19 PM
    just purchased
    love the look of the theme, hopefully it won't lag for me.

will post again once I have the theme running
    09-26-09 09:27 PM
    Theres really no lag for me or any other people who tested this... I will be providing a video to show that I on 230 have zero lag... I would suggest a couple batt pulls...as you know us storm users are used to that
    09-26-09 09:44 PM
    just purchased
    love the look of the theme, hopefully it won't lag for me.

will post again once I have the theme running
    glad you grabbed my theme.. i know your opinion is a must to hear..you like own everything I make lol kudos bro
    09-26-09 09:55 PM
    Looks nice and you know ya can't go wrong with with anything from wayne.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 09:57 PM
    lol. i love ur themes WJD. always great for my phone.

Um... one thing I have to say, its SOOO many icons lol. i almost had trouble filling all the homescreen spots.

Love the theme, its pretty smooth, but it does have some lag time(probably just my phone). But very nice, and very wallpaper friendly. Plus, I really like how clean it looks with just the 5 main icons, and then you can get your others to slide in. keeps the homescreen not too busy, until you want more icons.

can't wait for the video. oh and i'm running .148 i think (the latest OFFICIAL release from verizon for the storm).
    09-26-09 09:59 PM
    Looks nice and you know ya can't go wrong with with anything from wayne.

I try.. if I didnt think this is a good theme I wouldnt of released it..thanks for the post!
    09-26-09 10:16 PM
    I just bought this theme along with about 12 others TODAY!!! (I am a theme addict, I need help) lol) And so far I absolutely love the look of the icons, but my favorite is the menus and your choices of color and transparency. I also like the banner on the home view as well as other views, it is a breath of fresh air. I just got it and there is a little lag while running.148 and only 1 battery pull. I am sure it will smooth out. Might help if I freed up some other apps and themes, all in all some darn fine work sir!
    Last edited by erndog; 09-27-09 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Secify buying timeframe.
    09-26-09 11:57 PM
    I just bought this theme along with about 12 others (I am a theme addict, I need help) lol) And so far I absolutely love the look of the icons, but my favorite is the menus and your choices of color and transparency. I also like the banner on the home view as well as other views, it is a breath of fresh air. I just got it and there is a little lag while running.148 and only 1 battery pull. I am sure it will smooth out. Might help if I freed up some other apps and themes, all in all some darn fine work sir!
    Thanks much! I like to hear everything you said... yeah battery pulls might help it sink in..wish I didnt have to say that but that's how the BB runs.. let me know how it runs after that... ill keep in mind that you left me some positive feedback always remember my fans... I see your signature, and I love it..thanks man
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 09-27-09 at 12:04 AM.
    09-27-09 12:01 AM
    I just got the time to start theme making again, so I visited the theme section, and wondering what all the other theme makers were doing, I clicked on this. I must say, this theme looks AMAZING!
    Sick job man, you get better and better.
    09-27-09 12:49 AM
    I just got the time to start theme making again, so I visited the theme section, and wondering what all the other theme makers were doing, I clicked on this. I must say, this theme looks AMAZING!
    Sick job man, you get better and better.
    gotta keep up with the competition right thanks for that good feedback!
    09-27-09 12:54 AM
    Looks great wayne. Ill pick it up tomorrow and let ya. Know what I think

09-27-09 01:19 AM
    Does the dock(s) auto hide once a application is selected? I guess what I trying to ask is, once an app is selected, will it reset to the Today screen once you exit the app?
    09-27-09 01:28 AM
    Does the dock(s) auto hide once a application is selected? I guess what I trying to ask is, once an app is selected, will it reset to the Today screen once you exit the app?
    It will go back to whatever screen you had it on. It in effect is three main home screens. It will always stay on the screen you have selected until you choose otherwise. Hope this helps.
    09-27-09 08:39 AM
    Looks great wayne. Ill pick it up tomorrow and let ya. Know what I think

yeah let me know bro - hope all is good with yah
    09-27-09 12:40 PM
    Got the theme last night, have noticed the theme is actually really laggy. Done batterypulls deleted somethings no change at all.
    09-27-09 01:32 PM
    Got the theme last night, have noticed the theme is actually really laggy. Done batterypulls deleted somethings no change at all.
    hmmm whats your memory read at after batt pull... jw?
    09-27-09 02:07 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD