4/14/09 - Color number 6 added
    6 colors to choose from
    Red - Blue - Green - Orange - Purple - Pink

Even if you aren't sure about this theme, I encourage you to try it. It runs very smooth and does not lag. Go ahead, try it.

I am now done with the colors for this theme. I do not have any plans on adding any additional versions. That of course could change, but as of right now I do not have any planned.

Some Plazmic bugs still exsist and is a limitation of the developers software.
    There will be no Zen version this time. Sorry Zen lovers.

Click HERE to check out the original Blackberry Pro

New update to 2.06 - 4/2/09
    Revised battery icon for easier viewing
    Slight modification of the signal meter
    Adjusted application date size
    Increased the clock font size by 2 points
    Made the weatherbug icon text bold
    Increased the size of the homescreen date and bolded

Fixes in 2.05:
    Incresed font size on weather icon slot by 1 point
    Added date under BB logo
    Fixed a banner bug in some apps like messages, etc.
    Added date to landscape app menu
    Increased font size today entries by 1 point
    Removed homescreen icon text under the icons

Updated to v2.04
    fixed "white line" bug and added messages quick access area

New Features:
    Weatherbug slot in top banner(assign WB to icon #9 to have it show in the banner)
    Quick clock access (Click on the time to jump into the clock app)
    Quick message access (Click on a message notification or the BB logo to jump straight into your messages)
    10 Hidden Today entries
    Large App menu Button (Click on any empty space to access the app menu)
    Custom Banners (Banners are consistent throughout the theme)
    Built from the ground up in the official plazmic release

As always, it is recommended to delete all other 3rd party themes from your device. This saves on application memory and can make your Storm run smoother. ALWAYS do a battery pull after installation. Enjoy!

Please Donate
    if you like my Theme!

BlackBerry Pro v2 Red *OTA*
    BlackBerry Pro v2 Red *Desktop*

BlackBerry Pro v2 Blue *OTA*
    BlackBerry pro v2 Blue *Desktop*

BlackBerry Pro v2 Green *OTA*
    BlackBerry Pro v2 Green *Desktop*

BlackBerry Pro v2 Orange *OTA*
    BlackBerry Pro v2 Orange *Desktop*

BlackBerry Pro v2 Purple *OTA*
    BlackBerry Pro v2 Purple *Desktop*

BlackBerry Pro v2 Pink *OTA*
    BlackBerry Pro v2 Pink *Desktop*

Last edited by Natemz; 05-09-09 at 02:51 PM.
    03-31-09 07:38 PM
    sweat a** theme great work you know when the blue is coming to town
    03-31-09 07:46 PM
    sweat a** theme great work you know when the blue is coming to town
    Could be very soon!
    03-31-09 07:48 PM
    Downloaded it, donated for it.... freakin' love it!!! Best theme out there!!!!

You... Are... Awesome!!!!!!!

... now only if we can get this thing in Florida Gator Orange!?
    Last edited by gnoz47; 03-31-09 at 08:17 PM.
    03-31-09 08:04 PM
    Very nice job!
    03-31-09 08:06 PM
    i know it just came out and it looks awesome. i'm just worried with the new bells and whistles that this could hog more memory. have you done any testing in that regard natemz?
    03-31-09 08:14 PM
    i know it just came out and it looks awesome. i'm just worried with the new bells and whistles that this could hog more memory. have you done any testing in that regard natemz?
    Actually, It's smaller in size than the original version. So it should actually work better.
    03-31-09 08:16 PM
    sweet! i'm really liking it so far.

i don't use weather bug... i see i can put any icon there in the 9th space which is cool... but is there a way to get it to not show the text for the icon. it's no biggie, but just not as clean as it would be if it were just the icon.

also... this one is weird. a couple weeks back i installed the glass theme. i decided to go with yours but the icon for the sound never changed. i've even wiped the phone since then (to install an updated os) and the glass icon for the sound remains. fortunately it's a cool icon so doesn't look bad, but i wonder if there's a way i can force it to use your icon (which i'm assuming is the one in the screen shot above)?
    03-31-09 08:39 PM
    BERRY clean brothaa......cant wait for other colors!
    03-31-09 08:40 PM
    sweet! i'm really liking it so far.

i don't use weather bug... i see i can put any icon there in the 9th space which is cool... but is there a way to get it to not show the text for the icon. it's no biggie, but just not as clean as it would be if it were just the icon.

also... this one is weird. a couple weeks back i installed the glass theme. i decided to go with yours but the icon for the sound never changed. i've even wiped the phone since then (to install an updated os) and the glass icon for the sound remains. fortunately it's a cool icon so doesn't look bad, but i wonder if there's a way i can force it to use your icon (which i'm assuming is the one in the screen shot above)?
    Can't take off the text because WB guys have to have it. Only thing i could think of for the sound icon would be to delete all 3rd party themes and then reboot and re-install.
    03-31-09 08:42 PM
    Hey Nate, my owner information is cut off can you fix this please?
    03-31-09 08:50 PM
    Sure can. Lanscape or Portrait? What part?
    03-31-09 08:51 PM
    you know what nate... i think it's the right icon. it just looks kinda like the glass one so i thought it didn't change. yours is the only theme i have installed now. thanks!!
    03-31-09 08:55 PM
    try it now Dukins. BTW, your blue version will be up any minute

try downloading it again. v2.01
    03-31-09 09:06 PM
    Blue version up now
    03-31-09 09:15 PM
    Donation sent.

Thank you much! Good stuff!
    03-31-09 09:25 PM
    I tried downloading again, but it still says v2. BTW it was portrait mode the the owner info was cut off.
    03-31-09 09:27 PM
    I tried downloading again, but it still says v2. BTW it was portrait mode the the owner info was cut off.
    refresh your browser. Version number is 2.01 now.
    03-31-09 09:28 PM
    Donation sent.

Thank you much! Good stuff!
    Got it man. Thanks.
    03-31-09 09:35 PM
    I know this is very new, but in the future do you mind making a 10 icon version. I have absolutly no lag, zilch, nada. Its running great. My app memory is 42mb right now. There is plenty of room for a 10 icon version.
    03-31-09 09:37 PM
    I know this is very new, but in the future do you mind making a 10 icon version. I have absolutly no lag, zilch, nada. Its running great. My app memory is 42mb right now. There is plenty of room for a 10 icon version.
    I actually tied it duk. It was too busy. I would have to make all the icons smaller and it didn't look right. That's part of the reason it took so long. I was determined to make 10 on the home screen.
    03-31-09 09:40 PM
    I display my signal strength on the home page in numeric db. Can you make it display in solid white in your theme so it is easier to read? It currently will display in your theme as white outline on black, and it is very hard to read. Great theme, BTW!
    03-31-09 09:41 PM
    Sweet Dude.....downloading now....donating now.
    03-31-09 09:41 PM
    Nice Job on the theme
    03-31-09 09:44 PM
    Looks cool.

With Pro Red, should the title bar be blue when in landscape mode? It is red in portrait mode but blue in landscape mode.
    03-31-09 09:45 PM
422 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD