PayPal Accepted
    Donate Here

Click Here For v2!

New Updates 3-2-09
    Both Today versions updated to v1.03 (just re-download, it will keep your previous icon arrangement if you already have a previous version installed)

1. Added a larger app menu clickable area to both
    (Its now clickable on the whole upper screen)

2. Fixed Blue version where some Red icons were showing up throughout the theme.
    (Thanks Dukins, iitaalliiaann1, & localbiz)

I will be adding more colors to this theme. Please reply to this thread and let me know what colors you would like to see.

**Update 3-1-09**
    Blue version added

Brand New
    Zen & Today Versions

BlackBerry Pro Theme v1.0

Nice clean professional theme for those who want a theme thats not cluttered or hard to read. All fonts read clean and are not interupted by the dark carbon fiber background. Features include colored icons and an enlarged clock. Enjoy and please donate if you like it.

Known bugs so far:
    1. Some of the original blue theme show up in some areas. It's a Plazmic bug and hopefully will be fixed soon.
    2. 1 pixel white line appears above the browser screen and some others as well

Download Zen OTA Here
    Zen Desktop Download Here

Download Today Version OTA Here
    Download Today Desktop Here

Download Blue Zen OTA
    Download Blue Zen Desktop

Download Blue Today OTA
    Download Blue Today Desktop

Last edited by Natemz; 04-16-09 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Added blue pic
    02-28-09 03:14 PM
    Can you make an 8 icon hidden today version? That would be amazing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 03:22 PM
    Can you make an 8 icon hidden today version? That would be amazing!

If I get enough requests I might. Today versions are buggy because of Plazmic. But if everyone wants it I might. Taking a break from it for today. Been working on it for days now.
    02-28-09 03:24 PM
    This is super nice deletes my other red theme. A hidden today would be superb.

02-28-09 03:28 PM
    OK, I went ahead and made a today version. Enjoy!
    02-28-09 04:01 PM
    WOW!! Amazing work! Today version is hands down my favorite theme!

02-28-09 04:24 PM
    On today version can you make empty area on homescreen clickable to app screen? Ill donate.

02-28-09 04:33 PM
    Sweet! Love your themes, but have been waiting for a today version. I agree with the click for app screen comment above. MAybe make somewhere in the area of "Blackberry" just above the icons clickable?
    02-28-09 04:37 PM
    Your themes are great. This is the 2nd theme of yours that I have. However, on both themes, if I mute the call, the "Mute Off" button is inoperable. I tried numerous battery pulls, and I have the same issue.
    02-28-09 05:42 PM
    On today version can you make empty area on homescreen clickable to app screen? Ill donate.

Okay, download from the link again to v1.01. It has a clickable area above the Blackberry logo.
    02-28-09 06:08 PM
    Your themes are great. This is the 2nd theme of yours that I have. However, on both themes, if I mute the call, the "Mute Off" button is inoperable. I tried numerous battery pulls, and I have the same issue.
    That's the first I've heard of that. I will look into it.
    02-28-09 06:08 PM
    This is my new favorite. Good job dude.

02-28-09 06:48 PM
    Great theme! Very nice work

02-28-09 07:11 PM
    Looks very cool!
    02-28-09 07:53 PM
    One last request can you make sound profile button red as well. I'm donating right now.

02-28-09 08:33 PM
    One last request can you make sound profile button red as well. I'm donating right now.

I thought about it but I tried to keep with the standard colors for the profiles. The loud setting is the red one. Maybe I could color just the speaker red. Would that be acceptable?
    02-28-09 08:36 PM
    Great theme!
    Quick question...I've notice the calendar list on the front page, some appointment shows multiple time. Is this a bug? I've notice on some other themes as well.

Awesome job btw...hands down best looking theme!
    02-28-09 08:38 PM
    I thought about it but I tried to keep with the standard colors for the profiles. The loud setting is the red one. Maybe I could color just the speaker red. Would that be acceptable?
    PERFECT. My donation sent btw.
    02-28-09 08:38 PM
    PERFECT. My donation sent btw.
    Great. I will try to get it changed tomorrow for you. Thanks for the $$
    02-28-09 08:41 PM
    Great theme!
    Quick question...I've notice the calendar list on the front page, some appointment shows multiple time. Is this a bug? I've notice on some other themes as well.

Awesome job btw...hands down best looking theme!
    I've never seen that. I think you may have some duplicate entries in your calendar. Check and make sure there are doubles in there. Is there a google calendar you have synced? Maybe it has doubles???
    02-28-09 08:44 PM
    Nate...I've figured it out what was wrong with it. Somehow all my appointments were set "Send Using" to default instead of one of the email. I don't know why it was set to default, maybe cuz when I backed it up from my old Blackberry.

Thanks!
    02-28-09 08:58 PM
    very nice theme, really smooth
    02-28-09 09:04 PM
    Nate...I've figured it out what was wrong with it. Somehow all my appointments were set "Send Using" to default instead of one of the email. I don't know why it was set to default, maybe cuz when I backed it up from my old Blackberry.

Thanks!
    Cool. Glad it works for you now.
    02-28-09 09:10 PM
    Love the theme, my favorite so far!!!
    02-28-09 09:53 PM
    Very nice clean smooth theme! Love the hidden today and the red! Nice work!!
    02-28-09 09:55 PM
258 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD