This really sucks.
    I was using protected voice and chat in the regular bbm app on a classic. Switched phones (passport) and for the life of me I couldn't get any messages to go through. The autopassphrase just kept on failing. So I restored the bbm app from the previous phone. Same thing. But this time there was an upgrade option.
    Upgraded and now none of the groups that I joined are there. No custom pin. I can't even get back into the groups. They keep sending me invites but nothing coming through.

Is this a limitation of bbm enterprise?
    Is there anyway to use bbm prtected voice chat and video in the regular bbm app?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 04:07 PM
    This really sucks.
    I was using protected voice and chat in the regular bbm app on a classic. Switched phones (passport) and for the life of me I couldn't get any messages to go through. The autopassphrase just kept on failing. So I restored the bbm app from the previous phone. Same thing. But this time there was an upgrade option.
    Upgraded and now none of the groups that I joined are there. No custom pin. I can't even get back into the groups. They keep sending me invites but nothing coming through.

Is this a limitation of bbm enterprise?
    Is there anyway to use bbm prtected voice chat and video in the regular bbm app?

Posted via CB10
    BBM Enterprise has no stickers or enhanced groups.

This is how it is now if you want Protected.
    11-10-17 04:10 PM
    BBM Enterprise has no stickers or enhanced groups.

This is how it is now if you want Protected.
    What about custom pin? I notice that my custom pin is no longer showing in my profile.
    Stickers couldn't care about.
    Bonus is that video chat works cross platform

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 04:14 PM
    What about custom pin? I notice that my custom pin is no longer showing in my profile.
    Stickers couldn't care about.
    Bonus is that video chat works cross platform

Posted via CB10
    No custom PIN.
    11-10-17 04:14 PM
    Has anyone have their contacts go all screwy when upgrading to enterprise?
    All my bbm contacts are really screwed up. Some contact names have been switched to others. Contact pics are showing up for wrong people.
    It's just a mess.

Posted via CB10
    valer466 likes this.
    11-10-17 04:39 PM
    I have the same problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-17 01:40 AM
    BBM is a big mess.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    valer466 likes this.
    11-13-17 03:44 AM
    What is the difference in security and encryption between BBM Protected and BBM Enterpprice?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-17 11:30 AM
    @MilanSk

They are the same - BBM Protected became Enterprise after a re-branding.
    11-14-17 07:37 PM
    Thanks.
    11-14-17 09:20 PM
    BBM is a big mess.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    Agreed.
    On top of all this BBM Enterprise does not work with BlackBerry Blend which, yes, I still use with no issues.

You have to use the desktop BBM enterprise desktop application.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 07:26 AM
    Hey guys I switched my BBM to android before and now I can't switch back to bb10. Is there any way I can switch back to bb10? I keep getting a temporary internal error message.
    Posted via CB10
    12-13-17 10:59 AM
    Hey guys I switched my BBM to android before and now I can't switch back to bb10. Is there any way I can switch back to bb10? I keep getting a temporary internal error message.
    Posted via CB10
    Nope you can't.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 08:09 PM
    Is it a goog idea switch from BBM protected to BBM enterprise? Is BBM Enterprise yet problematic?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-18 07:55 AM
    Is it a goog idea switch from BBM protected to BBM enterprise? Is BBM Enterprise yet problematic?

Posted via CB10
    Enterprise & Protected are both the same things. Many bugs exist, as stated in the above posts.
    01-22-18 08:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you have a BBM protected subscription you will be forced to upgrade to BBM enterprise.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-18 08:43 AM
    If you have a BBM protected subscription you will be forced to upgrade to BBM enterprise.

Posted via CB10
    I downgraded back to BBM protected on my Passport ad it seems to function fine

Posted via CB10
    01-31-18 08:59 AM
    hello. I use BBM enterprise for android. I registered and got a trial for 30 days. I talked with regional manager and she told me that after those trial days I should have get a message or mail for continuing enterprise, I've waited, wrote a mail, but I still use BBM enterprise and nobody contacted with me. what it is?
    08-19-18 05:12 PM
    hello. I use BBM enterprise for android. I registered and got a trial for 30 days. I talked with regional manager and she told me that after those trial days I should have get a message or mail for continuing enterprise, I've waited, wrote a mail, but I still use BBM enterprise and nobody contacted with me. what it is?
    Did you check among your spam email folder? I did sometimes find some important emails there, but outlook should have been putting them in another folder automatically....

Posted via CB10
    08-22-18 07:32 AM
    Yes, I've checked it also. There isn't anything. And I still use BBM Enterprise.
    08-22-18 03:50 PM
    I took the 30 day trial and signed up on the enterprise site. So far so good.
    But then when I tried to sign in on the BBM Enterprise app it wouldn't recognise the password.
    Guess I need an activation code. Does anyone know?
    Also, the only easy route to get help is a phone number in the States!!
    09-18-18 12:14 PM
    The phone number could be in Canada or VOIP number to Philippines...
    I took the 30 day trial and signed up on the enterprise site. So far so good.
    But then when I tried to sign in on the BBM Enterprise app it wouldn't recognise the password.
    Guess I need an activation code. Does anyone know?
    Also, the only easy route to get help is a phone number in the States!!

Just mentioning possibilities....
    09-18-18 01:24 PM
    I found a contact person. through a thread here and they called me twice from New York. An Indian guy and someone from "dunno where" .
    I opened the case on the support section, and to be honest it's been a waste of time. I've explained that I can't activate the app so please help me, and all they've done is confirm that I'm registered correctly, which I already told them I was. I feel like I'm talking g to people who haven't got a clue.
    Someone has to send me a link to try and activate the app again but it hasn't arrived.
    Very disappointed with the lack of expertise and massive time wasting.
    They'll call back next week...
    And this is jus to activate a free trial for a message app. Doesn't bode well.
    Today 11:11 AM
    I found a contact person. through a thread here and they called me twice from New York. An Indian guy and someone from "dunno where" .
    I opened the case on the support section, and to be honest it's been a waste of time. I've explained that I can't activate the app so please help me, and all they've done is confirm that I'm registered correctly, which I already told them I was. I feel like I'm talking g to people who haven't got a clue.
    Someone has to send me a link to try and activate the app again but it hasn't arrived.
    Very disappointed with the lack of expertise and massive time wasting.
    They'll call back next week...
    And this is jus to activate a free trial for a message app. Doesn't bode well.
    Hi Mrsimon,

I responded to your post in the BBM underrated thread.

You need to activate the BBID associated with your device through the IDP portal

https://idp.blackberry.com/login

Use your login credentials to access this site. From there, you send an invite to your Device BBID. It must be made with an email. it wont work if your BBM is based on a phone number.

Your Device should them receive the invite email. Click the link to verify. Once that's done, your BBID will be changed to Enterprise and you can log into the app.
    Today 11:33 AM