Hi all,

I've got a so called 'corporate' BBM Enterprise subscription ($USD30 per year purchased through a convoluted time consuming process) running on my Classic. Since I'm poised to upgrade to the Key2 I'm wondering how I am to transition the BBME subscription.

The $30 subscription expires in late June and I'm not keen on paying $30 again when a $5 option exists.

So, has anyone with a 'corporate $30 BBME subscription' made the change from BB10 to Android?

Has anyone considered the implications of making the change from '$30 BBME' to '$2.5 BBME'?

Will it all just be the same amount of effort as making myself a new bbid/new pin to get the new subscription (all contacts live in the same house)?

Thanks
    04-29-19 09:24 AM
    Hi all,

I've got a so called 'corporate' BBM Enterprise subscription ($USD30 per year purchased through a convoluted time consuming process) running on my Classic. Since I'm poised to upgrade to the Key2 I'm wondering how I am to transition the BBME subscription.

The $30 subscription expires in late June and I'm not keen on paying $30 again when a $5 option exists.

So, has anyone with a 'corporate $30 BBME subscription' made the change from BB10 to Android?

Has anyone considered the implications of making the change from '$30 BBME' to '$2.5 BBME'?

Will it all just be the same amount of effort as making myself a new bbid/new pin to get the new subscription (all contacts live in the same house)?

Thanks
    I think @Denis Fedotenko said somewhere that a BBID that's been signed up for the corporate subscription can't be used for a prosumer account. You will probably need to create a new BBID.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-19 09:48 AM
    Thanks for the quick and clear answer
    04-29-19 09:52 AM