Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    So this is odd. I have BBM consumer on my key2. Recently downloaded BBMe and logged in with same ID. Everything was fine till today when it logged me out and now says I don't have authorization to log back in. I created a new ID and it still won't allow for a subscription. Not sure where to go from here.
    Attached Thumbnails New BBMe issue-499543.jpg  
    05-04-19 09:16 PM
    Second pic after new ID created.
    Attached Thumbnails New BBMe issue-499546.jpg  
    05-04-19 09:17 PM
    Second pic after new ID created.
    Apparently the issue was that BlackBerry didn't allow for something called 'Subscription Transfer' where the initial BBID didn't work if it differed in anyway from the Google Play ID you downloaded the app from. Try again now and it should be fine. Failing that, use a new BBID, that should work now. I had exactly the same issue and was back and forth with BlackBerry via email for 3 weeks until there was a fix.
    BBHermes likes this.
    05-13-19 07:32 AM
    Apparently the issue was that BlackBerry didn't allow for something called 'Subscription Transfer' where the initial BBID didn't work if it differed in anyway from the Google Play ID you downloaded the app from. Try again now and it should be fine. Failing that, use a new BBID, that should work now. I had exactly the same issue and was back and forth with BlackBerry via email for 3 weeks until there was a fix.
    Thanks. A new ID did end up working. Turns out, my initial ID was used for an enterprise subscription previously (BBM meetings on bb10). Due to that (security reasons is what BlackBerry stated), it cannot be used again.
    05-13-19 07:35 AM