04-29-19 10:54 PM
29 12
tools
    i can now purchase subscription on play store
    Jake2826 likes this.
    04-18-19 09:58 AM
    Yes this is very good for BBM fans.... getting BBMe up to this point was almost impossible.

Especially if you are looking for a more secure and less consumerized messenger.
    04-18-19 10:02 AM
    I am try setting bb id from bb10 to bbm enterprise android, upgrade bbm to bbm enterprise on bb10, but can't use.
    04-18-19 10:33 AM
    Good news imho. Glad to see that "other" mess is finished at the end of May. I hate ads and would much rather pay for a subscription.
    04-18-19 10:34 AM
    my bbm enterprise subscription tied to one bbid. I tried logging in with my bb10 bbid on android, upgrade bbm to bbm enterprise on bb10 but can't log in. then I reinstall bbm on my bb10. every time I put another bbid on my android, it's always an error, but with a bb10 account I can still log in
    04-18-19 12:39 PM
    I can't get my subscription to start. says I need to get Google play or update. but it is is updated! anyone have this issue?
    04-18-19 02:32 PM
    I can't get my subscription to start. says I need to get Google play or update. but it is is updated! anyone have this issue?
    Device and OS level?
    04-18-19 02:46 PM
    Device and OS level?
    Sorry! Should have mentioned I am using the Key2 android 8.1 and March security patch.
    04-18-19 02:52 PM
    I'm curious to know the difference with subscriptions. I've been a BBM Enterprise subscriber for a few years now. I pay just over $40 Canadian a year while this is now offering it at about $5 USD per year. is there less functionality or am I being ripped off? lol
    04-18-19 03:14 PM
    I'm curious to know the difference with subscriptions. I've been a BBM Enterprise subscriber for a few years now. I pay just over $40 Canadian a year while this is now offering it at about $5 USD per year. is there less functionality or am I being ripped off? lol
    this is an individual subscription version, not work on bb10 device. bb10 need corporate user
    04-18-19 03:22 PM
    Sorry! Should have mentioned I am using the Key2 android 8.1 and March security patch.
    I don’t have a good answer. Can you verify GPS is up to date? What version?
    04-18-19 09:26 PM
    Some months ago I wrote here on the forum a wish: that BB would have been allowed an easy subscription to BB Enterprise also for individuals. The Omni present Ambassador answered ....it is not going to happen, costs vs users is not convenient .....
    04-18-19 11:40 PM
    Some months ago I wrote here on the forum a wish: that BB would have been allowed an easy subscription to BB Enterprise also for individuals. The Omni present Ambassador answered ....it is not going to happen, costs vs users is not convenient .....
    Nor would it have had Emtek not left some of BlackBerry's non-BES corporate BBM users in a lurch.

This is only a soft-land band-aid solution. Nor do I think they expect many sign-ups.

Let's watch the download numbers. Right now, the starting point is in the 100,000+ category (which means 100,000 to 499,999).
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-18-19 11:44 PM
    Nor would it have had Emtek not left some of BlackBerry's non-BES corporate BBM users in a lurch.

This is only a soft-land band-aid solution. Nor do I think they expect many sign-ups.

Let's watch the download numbers. Right now, the starting point is in the 100,000+ category (which means 100,000 to 499,999).
    Unfortunately, I’ll have to concur with Conite and Troy on this one. I thought it would dovetail with BBM Enterprise but I don’t see probabilities greatly improving since most people are lazy and will finally move to Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or Instagram as most of their friends already have moved there.
    04-18-19 11:56 PM

So basically you are saying that BB by taking back BBM is doing a mistake....?

Do you have official information or access to Emtek numbers and their decision to drop BBm consumer?
    04-19-19 12:19 AM
    2021 June 1st will be the date to look out for. How many stop using 5 bucks bbm from a year when it ended for free, i.e. June 1st 2020.
    04-19-19 02:24 AM
    So basically you are saying that BB by taking back BBM is doing a mistake....?

Do you have official information or access to Emtek numbers and their decision to drop BBm consumer?
    They aren't taking back anything. They are making a gesture (that most people won't take them up on) regarding BBMe in an attempt to save some face out of this unexpected event.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-19-19 07:10 AM
    There are other possibilities. BlackBerry could re-brand BBM enterprise, roll out for "free" as a packaged app on its branded BlackBerry devices as I'm sure it has the power to do (as it did with Emtek BBM). They have barely made it available for download yet, servers are still transitioning, and it's still more than a month before the old BBM officially shuts down.

As usual, Crackberrians are quick to jump on the doom and gloom bandwagon, and like lemmings, diving off the BBM cliff in droves when in actual fact BBMe may turn out to be a viable solution to the vast majority of those users.

Ye of little faith!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-19-19 07:20 AM
    Pretty sure they are just hoping not many people sign up, and all of this will "take care of itself" by the time the fees start.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-19-19 07:27 AM
    I don’t have a good answer. Can you verify GPS is up to date? What version?
    Thanks. I assume my GPS is up to date since my maps app work fine and I don't think I have seen a separate GPS app.

I tried again today and same error. Not seeing anyone else reporting the same issue on the forums.

BTW tried on both my key2 and the slab and same issue.

As well, I have two BBIDs and same problem on both BBIDs.
    04-23-19 10:30 PM
    I am try setting bb id from bb10 to bbm enterprise android, upgrade bbm to bbm enterprise on bb10, but can't use.[IMG=768x1280]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190418/8670ceaf7e1959cc876aa083fb1ef162.jpg[/url][IMG=614x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190418/99beadd304048829ec9fce366e41255d.jpg[/url]
    I made the same mistake on my Classic and I am getting the same error. On my Passport I use the normal BBM and it works together with my BBMe on Android (but without groups)
    04-24-19 10:12 AM
    I made the same mistake on my Classic and I am getting the same error. On my Passport I use the normal BBM and it works together with my BBMe on Android (but without groups)
    my z10 bb id tied to my play store subscription. individual subscription not work on bb10 and i can't use another bbid on my android. now I only have the choice, bb10 or android, can't use both.
    04-24-19 10:21 AM
    my bbm enterprise subscription tied to one bbid. I tried logging in with my bb10 bbid on android, upgrade bbm to bbm enterprise on bb10 but can't log in. then I reinstall bbm on my bb10. every time I put another bbid on my android, it's always an error, but with a bb10 account I can still log in
    That´s why switching to BBM enterprise on BB10 and connecting to BBMe for individuals is not working: BBMe only works with 1 BBMe ID. After Upgrading the BBM10 registering with the BB ID it overtakes the old BBM10 PIN. And on BBMe only 1 is allowed. That is the conflict onthe server. Look here: The problem is, if you do this you can´t switch back, because you don´t reach the settings while the server gives out his server error. -I think they won´t fix it. So on BB10 devices never upgrade to BBM enterprise, still use the standard BBM. It works -with limitations (no groups f.e.)
    04-24-19 11:15 AM
    That´s why switching to BBM enterprise on BB10 and connecting to BBMe for individuals is not working: BBMe only works with 1 BBMe ID. After Upgrading the BBM10 registering with the BB ID it overtakes the old BBM10 PIN. And on BBMe only 1 is allowed. That is the conflict onthe server. Look here: The problem is, if you do this you can´t switch back, because you don´t reach the settings while the server gives out his server error. -I think they won´t fix it. So on BB10 devices never upgrade to BBM enterprise, still use the standard BBM. It works -with limitations (no groups f.e.)
    my problem is i have google play email, subscription bbm enterprise with my bb10 bbid. bbm enterprise not work with bb10, so i am switch back to consumer bbm on bb10, but i can't create or login with another email on my bbm enterprise android
    04-24-19 11:24 AM
    my problem is i have google play email, subscription bbm enterprise with my bb10 bbid. bbm enterprise not work with bb10, so i am switch back to consumer bbm on bb10, but i can't create or login with another email on my bbm enterprise android
    How could you switch back to consumer BBM on BB 10 ?
    04-24-19 11:36 AM
29 12