Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Since yesterday im using BBMe, now im try to vind out how to export my BBM contacts to BBMe!!

When i switch from bb10 to keyone, it was easy to transfer contacts, but in BBMe i can not find any import function.

Is there a easy way to transfer contacts to BBMe?
    04-19-19 03:05 AM
    You'll have to send out invites to your current friends...
    04-19-19 07:45 AM
    note that BBM Consumer accounts cannot add a BBMe account by pin. only the BBMe account can add a consumer account as a contact.
    04-24-19 10:04 PM
    note that BBM Consumer accounts cannot add a BBMe account by pin. only the BBMe account can add a consumer account as a contact.
    And how is this happening? It doesn't work with pin or barcode either...

Posted via CB10
    05-05-19 02:30 PM
    And how is this happening? It doesn't work with pin or barcode either...

Posted via CB10
    What they are saying it will work one way but not the other - BBMc invites will be blocked by BBME, but BBME can send to BBMc

But there's no point in adding or exporting BBMc contacts when the service is just shutting down at the end of the month unless that BBMc user is using BB10.
    05-07-19 04:07 PM
    What they are saying it will work one way but not the other - BBMc invites will be blocked by BBME, but BBME can send to BBMc

But there's no point in adding or exporting BBMc contacts when the service is just shutting down at the end of the month unless that BBMc user is using BB10.
    I know, and that's exactly what I am trying. I use my passport, my mother BBME on her Android. It just doesn't work, tried all methods.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-19 04:51 PM
    I know, and that's exactly what I am trying. I use my passport, my mother BBME on her Android. It just doesn't work, tried all methods.

Posted via CB10
    What happens if your mother tries to initiate a chat with you from her Android using just your pin?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-19 04:53 PM
    What happens if your mother tries to initiate a chat with you from her Android using just your pin?

Posted via CB10
    Tried that as well, but doesn't work with BBME like on the passport. You just can search for your contacts, but not initiate a chat with a Pin.

Strangely enough I can do that from the passport with her pin, but she doesn't receive anything although it says delivered (blue D). And I can even call her, it works...but there is no notification on her Bbme.

Even with NFC, I can press Accept when she sends me an invitation, but the contact can't be saved. Just super strange. Like always with BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-07-19 05:01 PM
    Tried that as well, but doesn't work with BBME like on the passport. You just can search for your contacts, but not initiate a chat with a Pin.

Strangely enough I can do that from the passport with her pin, but she doesn't receive anything although it says delivered (blue D). And I can even call her, it works...but there is no notification on her Bbme.

Even with NFC, I can press Accept when she sends me an invitation, but the contact can't be saved. Just super strange. Like always with BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    There has been an issue like this before where the problem was between BB10 and Emtek version. The best thing to do at that time was to open a support ticket to make BlackBerry aware.

Open a ticket here.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 05-07-19 at 09:56 PM.
    05-07-19 05:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    So to clarify, your mom is sending the PIN invite from Android to your Passport? And you setup BBMe on your passport after purchasing a subscription on your Keyone?
    05-07-19 05:08 PM
    So to clarify, your mom is sending the PIN invite from Android to your Passport? And you setup BBMe on your passport after purchasing a subscription on your Keyone?
    Yes, but I only use my passport. Don't have a keyone and never migrated my bbm account to android.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-19 12:32 AM
    Might have been a server issue, I am able to add BB10 contacts from BBM enterprise right now
    05-08-19 01:59 PM