Some of you are experiencing the same issues with BBMe VM that I am; playback is about 2-3 times faster than normal, making the message almost unintelligible. I've deleted and reinstalled the app 3 times and have reached out to BB twice through the app's Help tab and once through email without any reply, acknowledgement, or sense of any attempt at resolution. VM is my preferred way of leaving messages, I can go into a lot more detail than I can in a typed message, this needs to be resolved ASAP or the subscription will be cancelled and we'll move to another platform.

Has anyone been contacted by BB about this issue? Does anyone know a fix or a time frame for one. BB has been mute on this topic as far as I can tell and once again CS and support is letting the side down
    Last edited by A Noise Annoys; 01-26-20 at 08:59 AM.
    01-26-20 08:13 AM
    Anyone?? There were quite a few on here last week complaining about this issue. Did anyone find/get a resolution?
    01-26-20 03:36 PM
    Anyone?? There were quite a few on here last week complaining about this issue. Did anyone find/get a resolution?
    BBMe on iOS very broken still.
    01-26-20 08:59 PM
    I don't have any issues sending VM as I had said in the other thread, but of my contacts that were affected applied a bandaid by installing an older version APK. I've also only noticed that it happens to Samsung devices.
    01-27-20 12:31 AM
    Some of you are experiencing the same issues with BBMe VM that I am; playback is about 2-3 times faster than normal, making the message almost unintelligible. I've deleted and reinstalled the app 3 times and have reached out to BB twice through the app's Help tab and once through email without any reply, acknowledgement, or sense of any attempt at resolution. VM is my preferred way of leaving messages, I can go into a lot more detail than I can in a typed message, this needs to be resolved ASAP or the subscription will be cancelled and we'll move to another platform.

Has anyone been contacted by BB about this issue? Does anyone know a fix or a time frame for one. BB has been mute on this topic as far as I can tell and once again CS and support is letting the side down
    New BBMe update just arrived in Play Store Version 1.10.0.16 ...issue resolved.
    01-27-20 12:25 PM
    Thank you! I was just going to report that it is now resolved and saw your post.
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-27-20 12:29 PM
    Got it, thanks! And yes it seems to have worked
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-27-20 05:41 PM