It seems I can't have 2 devices associated with one google play account? I gave my wife a keyone with BBMe who is in a different country. I got home and added bbme to another phone and used a different bbid and it canceled her bbme. How can i make it work on both devices. All i get is restore and no subscribe. now i have to use email as bbm was our only way to communicate LOL
    12-23-19 05:50 PM
    It seems I can't have 2 devices associated with one google play account? I gave my wife a keyone with BBMe who is in a different country. I got home and added bbme to another phone and used a different bbid and it canceled her bbme. How can i make it work on both devices. All i get is restore and no subscribe. now i have to use email as bbm was our only way to communicate LOL
    Use WhatsApp
    12-23-19 06:05 PM
    only if you can do it without using a phone number
    12-23-19 06:08 PM
    Stay away from Whats app since it is part of the FaceBook Spy ware. Give her a separate account. Cheap and secure.
    12-23-19 06:11 PM
    my wife is useless with technology so having her switch to a different account would not end well. I guess it would be easier for me to create a new one for myself.
    12-23-19 06:14 PM
    12-23-19 06:18 PM
    only if you can do it without using a phone number
    Then stick with email
    12-23-19 06:26 PM
    So you say you're both using the same Google PlayStore account?
    If so, then no, you can only use one BBID with one Google Account - but you can sync more than one device with the same BBID though.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-19 07:50 PM
    use hangouts?
    The identical issue arises...

Posted via CB10
    12-23-19 07:51 PM