I've been a BBMe user since BBM was retired. I've always used the lock immediately option so that I need to enter a password or fingerprint immediately on every open.

After the last update, this no longer works correctly for me... Almost all the time on the first open of BBMe when it hasn't been used recently no unlock is required! Subsequent opens DO require the unlock.

Anyone else seeing this? Anywhere to report it?
    03-22-20 08:35 PM
    I've been a BBMe user since BBM was retired. I've always used the lock immediately option so that I need to enter a password or fingerprint immediately on every open.

After the last update, this no longer works correctly for me... Almost all the time on the first open of BBMe when it hasn't been used recently no unlock is required! Subsequent opens DO require the unlock.

Anyone else seeing this? Anywhere to report it?
    Report it from within the app.
    03-22-20 09:03 PM
    I did that and got back a packaged text telling me that there is a lock option 🤪
    03-23-20 12:54 AM
    I did that and got back a packaged text telling me that there is a lock option ������
    Try this then, scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the form.

https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/sup...bbm-enterprise
    03-23-20 06:01 AM
    FWIW, I don't usually have this enabled, but tried it just for kicks and I'm not seeing any misbehavior at all.
    I have tried opening the app after just hitting the back button to close, after clearing from recent, and also after force stopping the app - working as advertised on all occasions.
    03-23-20 10:41 AM
    Y’all be happy, compared with BBMe for iOS, BBMe for Android has little to complain about.....
    03-23-20 10:42 AM