Somewhere between the BBM and BlackBerry 10 OS updates, my BBM Meetings icon disappeared. I couldn't start Meetings from the BBM app, either. To fix the problem, for anyone else with this issue, I had to go to My World, delete Meetings, and reinstall -- after which, it appears all is well.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    12-22-15 12:38 PM
    Likely has something to do with the fact BBM Meetings is being shut down. They've removed it from being automatically installed.
    12-22-15 06:48 PM
    I noticed that after a manual BBM Meetings reinstallation the BB 10 software update notification reappears and an 18KB file gets downloaded and removes the BBM Meetings. I went in circles between updating the BB 10 OS and the BBM Meetings reinstallation.

But something else also happened: The Android AAA (American Automobile Association) app cannot be installed or re-installed, error message is that it "cannot install" the app. Not even the patched version.

What on earth did BlackBerry do in this BB 10 update?
    12-22-15 09:44 PM
    Likely has something to do with the fact BBM Meetings is being shut down. They've removed it from being automatically installed.
    Makes sense.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    12-23-15 09:42 AM
    I noticed that after a manual BBM Meetings reinstallation the BB 10 software update notification reappears and an 18KB file gets downloaded and removes the BBM Meetings. I went in circles between updating the BB 10 OS and the BBM Meetings reinstallation.
    Yikes! Were you ever able to get BBM Meetings installed and working?

12-23-15 09:44 AM
    Yes, the BBM Meetings can be reinstalled from the BlackBerry World after the BB 10.3.2.2836 update and it works. But the OS update notification reappears then in BB Link stating that the old OS version on the phone is 10.3.2.2836 and the available OS version is 10.3.2.2836. If proceeding with the update (again) an 18KB file is downloaded then uninstalls BBM Meetings (again).
    12-24-15 02:22 AM
    If you would like to keep on using BBM Meetings, switch to Zoom. That is the software that BBM Meetings is built upon. For more information, read this: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037691

It also states that BBM Meetings will be discontinued from February 10th, 2016
    02-02-16 03:48 AM