04-29-17 10:30 AM
87 ... 234
tools
    That's disappointing and a bit weird? SecuSuite for Enterprise only has encrypted voice and encrypted text messages. No video calls or chat... or have they changed this?

It is especially weird since they only recently announced they would be releasing the BBM Enterpise SDK. I thought voice and video would most definitely be a part of that?

Posted via CB10
    Frankly, Technical support just told me that BBM Enterprise has voice/video encryption. I have forwarded that information to sales and await answer.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 10:49 AM
    Frankly, Technical support just told me that BBM Enterprise has voice/video encryption. I have forwarded that information to sales and await answer.

Posted via CB10
    Damn, how difficult could it be..

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 06:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    BBM Enterprise Voice and Video subscription is still available to customers today. This is true for BBM Enterprise application as well as BBM Enterprise SDK.
    03-02-17 03:43 PM
    Has anyone gotten word on Hub integration? Figured we could at least have that back...
    03-31-17 10:31 AM
    Has anyone gotten word on Hub integration? Figured we could at least have that back...
    Absolutely madness... especially since they are now a software company...

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 03:08 AM
    Considering the high cost of the product, it's disappointing that it hasn't been updated since November, and the BB10 version hasn't seen any changes that were hinted at in the original BBM Enterprise email...

Assuming they are working on it, it would be nice to let paying customers know that fixes and improvements are coming with a blog post or email.
    04-08-17 09:02 AM
    Absolutely madness... especially since they are now a software company...

Posted via CB10
    They're not truly a software company.

Rather they're a "Use Prem's money to buy other software companies... cobble them together... add chen spin... artificially get BBRY propped up to about 10 on the NASDAQ... sell everything... retire" company.

In short... simply a software hedge fund. There really is no such thing as BlackBerry now.
    CrackPriv likes this.
    04-08-17 12:01 PM

Rather they're a "Use Prem's money to buy other software companies... cobble them together... add chen spin... artificially get BBRY propped up to about 10 on the NASDAQ... sell everything... retire" company.

In short... simply a software hedge fund. There really is no such thing as BlackBerry now.
    Not a bad theory.

I just wrote to my sales person about updates so if I hear anything I will share.
    04-08-17 12:03 PM

http://mobilesyrup.com/2017/04/04/bl...er-rbc-canada/

John Chen named Executive of the Year by Ascend Canada https://www.crackberry.com/john-chen...-ascend-canada
    04-08-17 12:05 PM
    It is quite a scam... not surprised it impresses certain types.
    04-08-17 12:56 PM
    My BBM Enterprise single licence expires in the next few months. To those who have renewed their subscriptions lately, any advice as to the simplest method? Raise a case using the new Customer number code?

-- Give me a keyboard, a 5 star rated Browser and a fulcrum point and I could move the world.
    04-29-17 09:09 AM
    Yes, that's one way. But they will likely being emailing you before it expires to confirm if you want to renew. If you agree, they will email you an invoice to sign. Email that back, and they will send you a link to click on where you pay online visa credit card.

If they tell you that you need to pay for both BBM Enterprise AND BBM Protected Voice, remind them that BBM Protected Voice includes the standard Enterprise service.
    04-29-17 10:30 AM
87 ... 234