I love adding my Christian friends on my BB Messenger. If you want to share the gospel with me or need a friend who also believes that Jesus died for our sins just add me. Just send me a message to let me know that your a believer.
    God Bless
    BB Curve 8130
    247601A8
    07-05-08 08:00 PM
    I find this thread fascinating, as I am a Catholic; I grew up being told that I was going to you-know-where on a regular basis.

Wonder if there is a Catholic-centric thread out there, somewhere...
    Hi, Kathryn.
    I am Catholic, too...

SmeeBig7.
    07-05-08 09:07 PM
    Shout it from the mountain tops! Jesus is alive!
    07-06-08 12:00 AM
    hey hey!
    it's always good to know others who are christians =D
    Relational evangelism is the best way to go in my opinion. At least it's better than going to a street corner and yelling =P
    but seriously I love how God can work through us when we just allow our relationships with those who don't believe to be just a wholesome as those that do. If we don't change who we are to appear greater to non-christians then the relationship is built tenfold.
    =D
    I absolutely agree! I have never, ever tried to shove my beliefs down the throat of anyone. I have had people to approach me and iniate (don't know if that's spelled right) a conversation about God. One thing I have noticed is that people don't like to be around people who are religious. I think the biggest reason people are turned off by "Christians" is because they are pretending to be something they are not. Some Christians are high-minded and think they are better than people who don't go around waving their Jesus banner. When Jesus walked the Earth as a man, it was the religious people who opposed Him. So, for a few years now, I have been driven by a desire to know God as He really is, not as He was presented to me by some others. I truly believe a relationship with God and having Godly relationships with others is the way to go.
    07-06-08 12:31 AM
    Amen. Glad to see some fellow Christian BBers out there. With the way this world is going I don't know how people do it with out Jesus. It is hard even with my relationship with the Lord. So much is so wrong these days. Hope everyone has a great day. Jesus saves. Without faith what is there to hope for. (Hebrews 11:1 one of my favorite verses)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 09:32 AM
    Yes, count me in.
    07-06-08 09:39 AM
    Hallalujay! Brothers and Sisters good to know there are other believers just a pin away. By the way, I am a Prayer Warrier so hit me up if you are in need of prayer. I am a member of the Episcopal Church but have enjoyed others.
    May God Bless all of you and yours,
    07-06-08 09:46 AM
    im glad someone started this thread!!! praise God!
    07-06-08 09:50 AM
    3180AFD8 hit me up!

07-06-08 01:55 PM
    Hey all,please pray for Pastor Timothy Wright and his family. They were in a car accident this weekend and his wife and grandson were killed. Timothy is in the hospital in critical condition.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

EyEz

07-06-08 10:46 PM
    Hey all I'm a christian (non-denominational but was AG for most of life). Hit me up if you wanna talk jesus with me

32BED966

Talk to you soon

07-06-08 10:49 PM
    Hey all I created a new account because I wanted to change my user name and could not figure out how to do it so I figure this was the way to go. Was I right or was it a way to do it without starting a new account?

Formly Browneyes20000

07-07-08 11:26 AM
    God has been so gooooood to me. He is my light & my salvation.
    07-07-08 01:22 PM
    Praise Him Seabreeze

07-07-08 01:27 PM
    Christian here from Rhode Island
    07-07-08 01:38 PM
    Catholic here and firm believer that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour!
    powereds likes this.
    07-07-08 01:54 PM
    Count me in! I'm a Crackberry Christian too. LOL

If anyone is interested, I will be uploading some Contemporary Christian and Gospel ringtones in the next couple days, and then I realize it takes a while for them to get approved. If there are any in particular you want me to make, feel free to PM me.
    07-07-08 02:48 PM

If anyone is interested, I will be uploading some Contemporary Christian and Gospel ringtones in the next couple days, and then I realize it takes a while for them to get approved. If there are any in particular you want me to make, feel free to PM me.
    Thanks that would be great

07-07-08 03:05 PM

That's great tks a lot. I've been trying to get that song by Shekinah Glory, Yes.
    07-07-08 04:12 PM
    Hi all! I just stumbled upon this group! I'm Pentecostal. Just enjoying my walk with Jesus! It's sweet knowing that I've got the victory thru Jesus! Pin:319467D8

07-07-08 07:53 PM
    PRAISE GOD!!! I love seeing threads like this!!!

I am Christian as well...PIN me or BBM me if y'all like ...always up for chat and fellowship.

Also, I want to pass along a site for you all to check out. A place for Christian BB users to get together!!

christberry.truthbetoldministries.org
    07-08-08 01:38 PM
    Thanks for the site info. I will check it out.

07-08-08 02:04 PM
    I checked out the site. Looks pretty cool. Thanks
    God Bless

Hebrews 11:1
    07-08-08 02:58 PM
    PRAISE GOD!!! I love seeing threads like this!!!

I am Christian as well...PIN me or BBM me if y'all like ...always up for chat and fellowship.

Also, I want to pass along a site for you all to check out. A place for Christian BB users to get together!!

christberry.truthbetoldministries.org
    Ryan, you made it to Crackberry, welcome! Notice my signature......
    07-08-08 03:01 PM
    I find this thread fascinating, as I am a Catholic; I grew up being told that I was going to you-know-where on a regular basis.

Wonder if there is a Catholic-centric thread out there, somewhere...
    Why don't you start one? I'll be right behind you.
    07-08-08 03:06 PM
3,184 1234 ...