I love using BBM, I love its features and I love the fact that I don't have to do any maintenance like spending time sitting and deleting pictures and videos on my phone as it is really very time consuming.

The features I love are;
    - HD pictures
    - Calendar in group chat
    - lists in group chats
    - ability to comment on pictures in groups chats
    - stickers.
    - video calls

I can't find the excuse to get my friends and family to switch to BBM from WhatsApp because;
    - the features on 121 chats are not available in group chats
    - group chats are limited to 50 members with calendar and list support.

There are so many who argue that 50 is sufficient as not everyone is going to participate in the group chat so you don't want everyone in the group chat.

Our sales team has 120 people. We use WhatsApp group to communicate, disseminate information on the company and its promotions, daily encouragement and motivation. We also have discussions on how to strategies to go to market on it. We are spread throughout a few states. How am I going to decide who to include in my sales team on a particular day and who to remove so that he or she can participate in the group discussion?

I also belong to a business networking group that we meet to help grow each other's business through referrals. We are targeting to have 75 different businesses by early next year. We are currently using WhatsApp to keep in touch and encourage each other, to communicate promotions of our business to other members. The lists, calendar and pictures comments suite us perfectly. Using whatsapp for our purpose is really confusing and difficult to track.

I really don't know how to introduce BBM to them knowing that we will not be able to use it for long.

I'm sure I'm not unique but I'm sure I'm stubborn to want to switch them to BBM. This however is very disappointing because BBM really suite us well but just short of some minor but important features. These are things like sharing documents, videos in groups with calendar and list support. The other thing is the limitation of number of users per group.
    11-15-16 09:58 AM
    Well, seems you're trying to match a consumer product with business needs, really. But you don't need what the full business package would offer.
    11-15-16 11:05 PM
    Well, seems you're trying to match a consumer product with business needs, really. But you don't need what the full business package would offer.
    What does the full business package offer? How much does it cost?
    11-16-16 04:55 AM
    What does the full business package offer? How much does it cost?
    BES12. A lot.

http://ca.blackberry.com/enterprise/products/bes12.html
    11-22-16 06:29 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze but I think Best 12 will still not be able to allow me to have more than 50 people on the group chat with calendar and list support at the same time.
    11-22-16 06:54 AM
    Yep, not 50 but more about 500.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    11-23-16 02:28 PM