Hey everyone in the group!! BBM consumer is shutting down permanently on May 31st 2019.

I would like to migrate everyone into another messaging app, so we can continue this great group we have had for the last 4 years.

There are several options available and I am open to suggestions. WhatsApp seems to be a popular app and everyone I know uses it and especially folks overseas.

I know you have to have a phone number to use the app, but I will not use anyone's number and it will only be used within the group.

Let me know what you think about the idea please. PM me for a link to the group.

Ron
    Last edited by bakron1; 05-12-19 at 11:42 AM.
    04-18-19 02:16 PM
    Hey everyone in the group!! BBM consumer is shutting down permanently on May 31st 2019.

I would like to migrate everyone into another messaging app, so we can continue this great group we have had for the last 4 years.

There are several options available and I am open to suggestions. WhatsApp seems to be a popular app and everyone I know uses it and especially folks overseas.

I know you have to have a phone number to use the app, but I will not use anyone's number and it will only be used within the group.

Let me know what you think about the idea please. I will leave the link to the Classic Owners Group I created in WhatsApp if your good with that. Ron

WhatsApp link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KmBiWda9Ay4EuhEF3vd6Gw
    Why not tryout BBMe with free one year trial?
    04-18-19 02:20 PM
    A stupid question but is that the BBM enterprise version in the App Store and can a transfer all my groups and contacts over?
    04-18-19 02:51 PM
    I just heard that BBMe will not let you migrate your consumer account information over, if that’s true, we are back to migrating to another message app? Probably know more when they release the BBMe version.
    04-18-19 03:36 PM
    I just heard that BBMe will not let you migrate your consumer account information over, if that’s true, we are back to migrating to another message app? Probably know more when they release the BBMe version.
    Better to stick with Telegram.

WhatsApp and Messenger are run by Facebook.
    04-18-19 04:11 PM
    Go with Telegram!
    04-18-19 04:20 PM