I recently added a bunch of people from crackberry and one of them ended up being a scammer. Asking for intunes gift cards, using a stolen picture, and obviously not a native English speaker it was pretty easy to spot. This person is wasting my time so I'm gonna waste theirs. I'm playing a game on them now. How obvious can I make this scammer with them‎ still trying to hustle me.*

The scammer said she was a hair stylist so I asked if she had done any drop colors at work. What is a drop color? Nothing I made it up. She said she hadn't and had been washing hair all day.*

I told the scammer I was going to McDonald's for a whopper. I guess I'm supposed to believe a 26yr from Houston doesn't know what a whopper is or where to get one.*

I wanna play some more games on them. Anyone have any ideas for future games?

Here is the scammers supposed name and pin, Selena Oleta‎ .D8D1A272‎ if anyone else wants to get in on the fun.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-17 12:00 AM
    that's hilarious
    08-08-17 01:09 AM
    Don't forget to update us :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-08-17 05:19 PM
    Tell her you're looking for a girlfriend to bring to USA but need a plane ticket since they won't accept your iTunes payment.
    08-08-17 05:45 PM
    Or you know, save your time, block them and move on?

But if you're REALLY interested in becoming a scambaiter, check out 419eater.com

Although make sure to read all their warning before you get into it.
    08-08-17 05:48 PM
    If you play minecraft send them a picture of a crazy looking build and say you live there. Or just get one online.

Take screen shots of the animals like a chicken and tell them that is your pet named Bacon.

Ask them if they would like to invest in Redstone technology, this one being my personal favorite.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 08:20 PM