I can't.... Say go to the pictures app and find a photo and share it from there..... It seems I can only go into BBM Channels click post and have to search my pictures from their which is difficult if you have like 10k photos. Am I missing something? Why can u share to BBM but not BBM Channels like you can do on BlackBerry 10
    01-07-17 02:29 PM
    I can't.... Say go to the pictures app and find a photo and share it from there..... It seems I can only go into BBM Channels click post and have to search my pictures from their which is difficult if you have like 10k photos. Am I missing something? Why can u share to BBM but not BBM Channels like you can do on BlackBerry 10
    Differentiation between Native and Client BBM
    01-08-17 05:17 AM
    I get that but you telling me that it can't fix it with an update . I used BBM Channels on BlackBerry 10 everyday. I have posted maybe 3 posts since owning the Priv and DTEK60 because of this issue...... Way to go BlackBerry. Help kill BBM Channels. #IdiotsAtTheTop
    01-08-17 08:29 AM
    I get that but you telling me that it can't fix it with an update . I used BBM Channels on BlackBerry 10 everyday. I have posted maybe 3 posts since owning the Priv and DTEK60 because of this issue...... Way to go BlackBerry. Help kill BBM Channels. #IdiotsAtTheTop
    It can be fixed with an update. Its software after all.

But they won't as it's a differentiation between native and client bbm.
    01-11-17 09:47 AM